Chapter 13

~~Boy has it been a while since I've written this fanfic. ~~

●Your POV●
I couldn't sleep all night because of freaking Namjoon and Jin getting it freaky in the bed all night. I mean they're together and haven't had any contact with each other in forever. but still....I don't need to hear "daddy" all night long.

I go down stairs very tired and grab some cereal. every step I take i feel someone's eyes moving with me. I look behind me and see Yoongi. "hey Yoongi..how was your sleep?"
asking with a smile."oh I didn't sleep at all. all I heard was screaming all night." "oh me too."
I started to get bored. seeing the same walls everyday. I wanted to go somewhere. but I knew it would be to stressful on the guys.

**Time Skip**

~3rd person POV~

As Y/N is in deep thought Namjoon and Jin come down stairs together hand-in-hand. Yoongi looks at them in disgust. "you guys should've kept it down, people and innocent children were trying to sleep." Namjoon rolls his eyes. "And here you go, automatically assuming that you aren't the loudest in bed when you bring girls over. You're just as bad as us." Yoongi is speechless and just continues making his breakfast. Y/N finally speaks up. "Look, I am sick and tired of seeing the same damn walls everyday. can we go somewhere for a trip?" Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi look at Y/N in disbelief. "I don't think we have the money to go anywhere." Namjoon says. Jimin walks in suddenly. "yeah we do. we got paid last night. while Namjoon and Jin were getting nasty, and everyone else was sleeping, i went out to the record label and they said our earnings have entered our bank accounts." Namjoon is blown away by the information he has just heard. "how much did each of us earn?" Jimin Smirks. "20,000 won."

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

~Time Skip~

It has been a few hours, everyone is awake and Namjoon is planning a trip to LA for the house. Y/N finally gets to go away out of a house she has seen everyday for a long time.

After days of planning The boys and Y/N finally pack and are ready to head to the flight to LA. As they set off Y/N is excited for what is to come, since it is her first time out of the country.

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
~Okay so i finally finished this chapter. I really hope you've enjoyed this~