Chapter 24

A/N: the only thing that is keeping this story going is the fact I get jot out of it and because my boyfriend and my best friend read as well as all of you.

_______________________

Song listened while writing:
ToppDogg - Annie

_______________________

●JIN POV●

I looked at her body. Lifeless. I picked her up and I took her to the hospital. The rest came obviously.

It was an hour of waiting in the waiting room. Just sitting and waiting. Our beloved angel tried to commit suicide and is probably dead. That's when her group of friends busted in the waiting room asking if she was okay.

Jin: we don't know yet..

They sat down in the extra seats waiting as well as us.

The doctor came in.

All: is she okay?!

Doctor: she is alive. But she has to stay and recover for about a week. Only 2 people can Visit her at a time.

Jin: me and Namjoon will go first.

Me and Namjoon walked to her hospital room. She looked dead. But she was breathing. She was very pale. Her mouth was purple. I obviously cried.

That's when she woke. I was holding her hand tight.

●Your POV●

I was in darkness. Complete darkness. I couldn't see a single thing. That's when a loud voice told me that death isn't the answer. That I need to stay alive. And I will have a happy life. The people I live around and with need me more than I think. I woke up.

It wasn't dark anymore.
It was nice.
Warm.
Not dark and cold.
I felt safe.
I felt warmth on both of my hands.

You: where am I.....

JIN: angel, you're in the hospital....you tried ending your life sweetie...

Namjoon: please don't do it again we really care for you alot we need you..

You: I love you guys...

Tears start falling.

Everyone visited me. I felt loved.
I finally felt the love I never felt.

Last xiumin came alone. By himself.

He held my hand gently.

Xiumin: are you okay??

You: I'm feeling a bit better. I just need hugs and I'm so cold..

Xiumin: you'll be out of here in no time jelly bean. I promise.

I nod and hold his hand. He kisses me on the forehead and caresses my cheek.

Xiumin: I was worried about you...I love you and I don't want losing you this early or ever in my life...you deserve to be happy and we all will make that happen for you..

I cry a little but wipe me own tears away.

You: I'm going to sleep okay...?

He nods kisses my cheek and walks out of the room shutting the door gently.

I soon fell asleep right after that. And had a night mare.

"
I was running. Running fast. I stopped to catch my breath. I couldn't handle this pain. Dark figures pushed me down

And beat me alot.

It hurt.

I got cut up.

It hurt more.

I felt tears rolling down my face.

I felt as if I wasn't going to make it.

And .....I felt a hammer hit me in the head.

This was it.

"

I jolt awake crying really hard. The heart monitor is beeping a lot and a nurse comes in.

Nurse: are you okay?!

You: I had a..a bad dream*cries harder*

Nurse: oh poor thing.

The nurse pulls me into a hug and I hug bad and calm down.

Nurse: if you want you can go home early tomorrow. I'll drop you off at your house. With your hospital things that you need and you can recover at home. Once you recover you can give me a call and we'll being the things back to the hospital. Would you like that?

I nod and fall back asleep as soon and she nods and shuts the door gently.

The next morning I get home all I my hospital things but I get to wear Jin's sweat pants. My socks. And namjoons hoodie and jhopes beanie. I'm warm.

Jhope comes in my room.

Jhope: *sits on the end of my bed* how're you feeling little munchkin?

You: a little better now that I'm in yup guys clothes and in my bed. And I'm messaging all my friends.

Jhope: well that's good. We are just glad you're at home. Please get better soon *kisses my forehead and walks out*

I feel so loved.

I'm happy..

________

Probably short but it's all I could come up with. Hope you liked it.

_______