Chapter 21

A/N: there might be some action with exo memebers today.
Also for a few chapters it will only be your point of view so I won't put that thing I usually do.

_______________________________

Song listened while writing: MAMA - BTS sung by JHope.

________________________________

I woke up this morning with swollen eyes.
Good thing yesterday was Friday.
My door opens.
"Sweetie a bunch of guys are here to see you..."
Jin said.
I get up and go to the living room to see my new friends there.
"We are going to work sweetie please no funny buisness?" Namjoon asked.
"Yeah ill be fine dad."
And the 7 men I lived with were gone.
Y/N: what are you guys doing here and how did you get to my house??
I sit down.

Chanyeol: well we are here to see if you're okay and we want to protect you. Also we kinda followed you home yesterday.

Lay: yeah sorry about that.

Y/N: it's fine. But I'm okay.

Suho: common lie from someone with scars on their arm. And with swollen eyes this early in the morning.

Suho read right through me. He doesn't know me too well but I'm sure they have dealt with these things.

I sit in silence. I feel a pair of eyes on me as we continue to talk about something else. I don't know who but someone was staring at me.

I decide to look on my social media and see all the hate and hold back tears. To know this has been going on even without me knowing is very bad.

Everyone had to go to work and or be with family considering its easter weekend. Only one who stayed was Xiumin.

Xiumin: hey are you sure you're okay?
He sits beside me on the couch I'm sitting i, facing me.

Y/N: no I'm not okay. I feel like dying. I just want to end my life. I'm tired of this.

I start to cry and hug him. Crying into his chest.

Xiumin: I know all of us just met but we care so much about you already. You will get better. You I'll be okay. We'll make sure of that, I will make sure of that. You're a beautiful young lady and we will protect you forever.

I ended up falling asleep in his arms.

Next thing I know I wake up in my bed to find a note beside me.

" Hey Y/N,
I found out where your room is so I can put you to bed comfortably. I hope you are feeling a little bit better after letting out your emotions. If you ever need to talk we are here, I'm here.
We love you.
Xiumin~♡"

I smiled, got up and put it on my little corkboard. And went to go make some Ramen.
As I was making the Ramen my men came home.

JIN: we are hooomee ~

Jhope: I smell Ramen. I bet it's for me.

Suga: oh shut up its obviously for me. Who the fuck would make Ramen for a horse looking hoe like you?

Jhope: I wouldn't be talking. I don't scream like a girl when people fuck me. Unlike you. With jimin.

Suga didn't respond to that.
Theu all did what they were doing and Taehyung came into the kitchen to see me making Ramen.

V: hey little one.

You: hey taetae

V: making Ramen for yourself?

You: yeah.

V: hey whyre your eyes swollen?
He asked gently caressing my cheek with the back of his hand.

You: I cried last night cause I was having anxiety. Ya know. Late night thoughts?

V: yeah I know. I get them a lot. *kisses my head* feel better little one.

He said as he walked out.
As the day went by more hate came my way.
It got worse by every hour. Got worse in numbers. So when everyone was asleep, I cut very deep and a lot. On my thighs and on my arms. Both arms.

Next morning I get a text from xiumin.

Xiu🐢: "Hey come meet me infront of the school today."

I just read it and got ready.
I put on my usual makeup. Hair up in a bun. Skinny jeans that were black and weren't ripped. And one of Namjoons sweatshirts. And my red converse.

I grab my phone, put my ears buds in and walk out bidding goodbye to the men in the house.

I walk infront of the school and see xiumin. He walks up to me and hugs me.

Xiumin: hey wanna go for a walk?

You: sure.

Me and xiumin walked around the block and went to the park and sat on a bench in the Woods part of the park.

Xiumin was staring at me. I could feel it. My heart was beating really fast.

He put his hand on my shoulder and I yelped.

Xiumin: hey hey its just me. I was asking if you wanted to get breakfast with me? At the cafe.

I nodded and we walked to the cafe. When we got there I sat and waited for him. All we got was orange juice and a BLT.

Xiumin: you're so cute when you eat.

I blush not expecting the compliment. I swallow my food.

You: t-thanks.

We hung out all day. We bud our goodbyes and I went home. I entered the dorm and took my shoes off and sat on the couch.

Jungkook: how was your date.

You: you fool. I didn't go on any date.

Jungkook: I'm no fool, you bafoon.

Jimin: quite young ones I'm trying to draw.

Suga: you can't draw for shit.

Jimin: BABEEEEE DON'T BE SO MEANNNN

Suga: not being mean Pabo. I'm being honest.

Me and Jungkook laugh. I get a text from xiumin.

Xiu🐢: "you looked so stunning today. You should wear your hair up often."

I blush and hide my face.

Namjoon: who is making you blush.

You: No one.

I smile and walk up to my room saying Goodnight to everyone.

I get ready for bed and go to sleep.

I think I'm starting to like xiumin.

____________________

Oh I updated 2 days in a row???!

Hope you enjoyed this.