Chapter 3

A/N: okay so my bff begged me to update. So here you go. Also the outfit up there is what you'll be wearing to the interview. Enjoy!!

*************************************

Your POV*

I was so bored. Namjoon had been acting weird lately. He looks at me in a fatherly way...it's not weird but I don't get why he hides the fact that he looks at me like that. Well anyways I was on YouTube watching Dan and Phil on my MacBook Pro when a light knock could be heard on my door. "Come in." I said politely. And I wasn't expecting it to be Namjoon. Namjoon shut the door lightly and sat on my bed and told me to pause my video. I did as told, put my Mac down and looked and Listened. "Y/N I need to tell you something..." He said with a serious face. "Oh, well go ahead." I said eager to know what he was about to say. "Well, I know that you're away from your parents and your biggest supporter is no longer to be seen, so 3 weeks ago I decided to....well adopt you and I'm your father now.." He said ending his sentence with a smile. I teared up. I hugged him tight. "I'm glad I could call you my dad." I said crying hard.

NamJoon's POV*

I hugged Y/N tight not wanting to let my new daughter escape my arms. Knowing that she will be calling me dad or daddy or appa makes me so happy. I started to cry. A lot. I love her, my daughter Y/N. She's special. I will protect her with my life. I don't care if my life is on the line I'm going to save her from danger.

Your POV*

I'm really hungry. I don't know what to eat. "Dad!!!" I said calling for Namjoon whilst watching Attack on Titan in the living room with the guys. The guys looked so confused. Namjoon walked in. "You called Small fry?" He said. "Wait!! What!! You adopted her?! I'm an uncle?!" Jimin said freaking out and then the guys hugged me. "Anyways haha, I want food."

"me and the guys are having an interview tomorrow early in the morning in Japan, would you like to come? We could introduce you." Namjoon asked. "OF COURSE!!! Id love to go! I'll wear the nicest clothing omg it will be great!" I replied as fast as possible. "Well get some sleep now Because we're walking up at 4:20am" he said and walked out giving me good night kiss and I fell asleep.

my alarm clock was going off. I got up and put my outfit on and my black Galaxy back pack. Matt black nail polish and brushed my long dyed red hair. Everyone was up. My bagged was packed with my Mac and some clothes for the hotel. And we were off.
The plane ride was great. After we landed we got to the hotel set everything up and then went straight to the interview.

**at the interview**

The interview was scary I wasn't allowed to be shown yet. I was backstage and super nervous. I kept my anxiety together and I didn't have a panic attack. Then Namjoon called me over onto stage. When I walked in the room everyone was clapping. A sat down in between V and Suga. "Everyone is like you too meet my daughter Y/N." I waved as Namjoon was speaking and everyone was clapping and saying awe.
"Hai." I said blushing from being shy.

After the interview we went back to the hotel and I heard moaning from the other room. Which wasn't any of us because there were 8 beds in the room.
Weird lol.

************************************

A/N: lol thank you for reading this chapter. Lol bye. I'll update maybe later.