Chapter 20

Maura Pov
Jane and I had stayed in the elevator for a while until Jane decided it was time to go. We stood up and she held me with her one arm as the elevator went back toward the squad room.
"Jane?" I looked at her and she looked back at me.
"Yeah?"
"I love you." I searched her eyes and they filled with warmth.
"I love you too." We kissed gently before getting off the elevator. As we walked over to Jane's desk, a brunette woman and two more men were in the room with us.
"Gibbs, Mcgee, Ziva, this is my wife, Dr. Maura Isles." She introduced me and I smiled she said 'wife'.
"Pleasure to meet you all." I smiled at the people in the room and sat at Jane's desk. Jane took a deep breath as the confused eyes of the new people in the room looked at me except for the silver haired man who I presumed to be Jane's boss. Jane must've told him about the look alike.
She sighed and glanced at me before speaking again.
"As you can all see, maura and Kate... look.... the same." This caught everyone's attention.
"Maura was adopted and her biological parents were mob boss Paddy Doyle and Dr Hope Martin." She paused. "Hope was told that Maura had died at birth so we discovered her when Maura wanted more information on her biological parents. After I came her and discorvered Kate, I did some research and called Hope Martin back up who told me that she did have twins and she has absolutely no idea about her other twin's whereabouts." Jane locked eyes with Kate.
"The only thing she knew about this other twin was that she named her Caitlin." Kate shifted her weight nervously and I could tell she was very uncomfortable in this situation.
"Does that mean the Kate and Maura are...are sisters?" The brunette looked at me and Kate and then Jane.
"It's the only logical reasoning for this Ziva." The younger male responded to the brunette who's name seemed to be Ziva.
"No kidding Mcgoober." Tony smirked as he was obviously checking me out which made me self conscious but that wasn't my main concern. I glanced at Kate. I couldn't beleive I had a twin. She must've been as uneasy as me. This was a very awkward situation. I found out the rest of the team's names at least. The young man was Tim Mcgee, the silver haired man was Leroy Jethro Gibbs and most obviously, the brunette was Ziva David.
"Boss, can I take Maura out for a little while so we can do some things and so we can also call Ellen and Leah to check on them?" Jane looked at Gibbs and he nodded.
"Be careful and watch your back Rizzoli."
"Will do sir." She responded and I followed her out the door. I watched her hips swing as she walked and smirked as we sat in the car.
How I still felt to urge to rip off our clothes and make love right here and now. We were driving for a little while until we pulled up to a motel where we rented a room and as we walked toward our room, Jane picked me up and held her hands under my butt for support as my legs wrapped around her body as I held around her ribs tightly with my thighs. Our lips crashed together and we giggled like teenagers as we unlocked the room and locked it behind us. I kicked my shoes off and Jane slid hers off while my hands ran through her hair and lips ran along with hers. I was finally able to make love with the person I loved most again. Jane sat on the bed still holding me as I pushed her on her back and started to pull her clothes off. I could tell that she was ready to peel mine off but something stopped her. I guess the fact that I was still bruised and sore. I seperated from her lips as we started to pant and leaned close to her ear and whispered, "go ahead." With that, she started to pull my shirt and bra off and eventually my pants and panties as I let my eyes take in her beautiful body in the dim light that was in the motel room. I had realised that she hadn't seen the bruising in between my legs and genitalia from Beth yet and as she glanced over my body she paused and ran her hand along the inside of my thigh which made me flinch a little but when she stopped, I sat up and we immediately started to kiss again as she kissed up and down my body which made me smile in glory, like when we were married and there was so much lust and passion. Eventually we got tired after a few hours and Jane layed down next to me and wrapped her arms around my naked body as I fell asleep against her breasts like I used to. How I loved the smell and presence of her body and the gentle touch of her worn hands.