Chapter 24

Jane Pov
After the choice that Beth left me with, I had to choose what was right. I decided to let her kill me. She never asked for my answer and disappeared for a while as I sat in this room alone and hungry. As long as my daughters were safe, I would be okay but what about my Maura? NCIS must be looking for me already. I was lost in thought when I heard the door open again. I looked over and saw Brian holding another woman. It was Maura.
"Maur..." my voice was ragged and scared as she was placed beside me. Fear overwhelmed her eyes and she could barely look at me.
"Now come here Jane." I was pinned down and my hands were held open and flat as I saw the scalpel. It all made sense now that Beth was a nurse. He was going to pierce my hands like Hoyt had done.
"No.. please. I'll do what you want. Don't do this to me." I was so desperate. Soon enough a scalpel jabbed through my palms causing me to scream in agony as I was pinned to the floor.
"Now you can watch the show." Brian had grunted as he pulled Maura up and made sure her hands and legs were tied up as he started to unbutton her blouse.
"No! If you want to use a body use mine!" I heard Maura whimper as he continued to linger on her body.
"But I want her." He completely ripped her clothes off, revealing her naked body. I winced in pain as I tried to escape the scalpels that penetrated my hands. It hurt to bad and I watched as Maura was forced to do what this man wanted. She kept looking at me in fear as he fondled her body. I tried to keep her eye contact so she could think of me instead Iof what he was doing.
...
Maura's Pov
As I was forced to pleasure this man, I watched Jane. She kept keeping me distracted even though her palms were stabbed completely through. No matter what he did she just kept mouthing to me "I love you. Imagine it's me doing it." I nodded and when he finally finished, he took the scalpels out of Jane's hands and left us alone. We were untied but Jane was bleeding and I was still naked. I put what was left of my clothes on, which was basically my pants and my bra, and looked over to Jane, who was trembling profusely and I could sense tears in her eyes.
I crawled over to her and curled up next to her.
"Oh Maura..." her voice was shaky and she did her best to wrap her arms around me.
"Give me your hands." I whispered gently. She nodded and I took her hands and held them against my body to stop the bleeding. She flinched momentarily but we stayed huddled together. Eventually the bleeding stopped and she kissed my forehead before holding me close to her body.
"I'm sorry Maur. You weren't supposed to go through that." She kissed me again and I gently huddled against her breasts.
"I went looking for you when you didn't come back and I got caught. A stupid move on my part.." I looked up to Jane one last time. I couldn't wait to just go home. Or just in a normal bed. I just wanted to sleep with Jane again. I always felt protected and safe when we were asleep together because her arms were always around mine. I gently fell asleep against her body and I hope she went to sleep as well. We needed to get out of here.