Chapter 27

Maura Pov
I woke up chained to a wall. My hands were above my head and my feet were tied together. I heard voices in the distance and was soon approached by whom I thought was Beth. She ripped my clothes and took a belt and started whipping me. I heard the voice whisper something but it wasn't Beth's voice it was Jane's.
...
Jane Pov
"No please stop!" Maura woke up kicking me and shot straight up. Her body was shaking and before I could do anything, she got out of bed, put my robe on, and went into the bathroom. When she shut the door, I could hear her sobs through the wood.
I stood up, out sweatpants and a t-shirt on, and went over to the bathroom. I knocked slowly.
"Maura? Baby doll, can I come in?" I continued to hear her sobs but no answer.
"Maur...?" I slowly opened the door and saw her with her back against the wall and a red blotchy face with tears streaming down it.
She looked up at me, her lip trembling and hands shaking. I sat down next to her and took her in my arms. She buried her face in my chest.
"It was you this time-it was you...." she mumbled her words and I was confused.
"What do you mean baby doll?" I stroked her head as she clutched my body for comfort.
"You were the one raping me." Her words were quiet but I could hear her. I didn't know how to respond. Was she afraid that I was going to rape her? Instead of responding, I continued to hold her in my arms while she clutched tightly to my body.
"I love you Jane." Her words were barely audible but I heard them and kissed her head gently.
"Love you too Maura. Let's go back to bed now, okay?" I helped her up even though she was still clinging to my body when we stood and walked back out to the bed. We layed down and Maura layed against my chest for comfort as her hands were up my shirt, gripping to my skin. My arm was around her and I gently played with her hair. It calmed her down immediately and she closed her eyes and went to sleep. ...
Hey guys sorry for not updating.. here's a short chapter for now but I'll work on another one i just wanted to publish this for you.
Happy reading!!
Xx
~twangelsashanista