Chapter 32

Jane Pov
"I'm so proud of you." I looked at Maura when we reached a stoplight on the way home. She glanced back at me and smiled a little bit.
"Now that we got that over with we can work on getting plane tickets for the girls and getting a Uhaul truck to take Leah's and your's things down here. Afterward we can go out with everyone." I looked at Maura to know what she was thinking.
"That sounds fine. Can we keep my house up in Boston though? That way we can visit whenever we want."
I smiled at her.
"Of course. That's not such a bad idea."
We went back in my place and got on the computer to get tickets for Leah and Ellen. We also really wanted to talk to Hope to find out more about Maura and Kate.
"I'll call the girls right now so that they can get their things together. The flight should be this week sometime." Maura bought the tickets and looked at me and smiled.
"Okay Maur, that sounds fine." I responded to her and she got up to call our daughters. I stood up and looked in a mirror that was on the wall. I straightened my shirt and ruffled my hair a little bit. I saw Maura's reflection behind me. She walked up to me from behind and wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her chin on my shoulder as we looked at our reflection.
"The girls are excited to come. They were probably packing before I even called." She laughed gently and I smirked as well.
"Glad that they are happy. Ma is probably going to miss Leah though. Especially since she saw her more often than Ellen."

We continued to look in the mirror when Maura suddenly grinned.
I looked at her suspiciously.
"Maura... what are you thinking about?" I asked in a questioning tone.
She giggled and kissed my neck.
"Since we are going out..can I please do your and outfit and makeup? ...Please?!"

I groaned. I hated getting dolled up. "But Maura-" I started to talk before she squeezed me and cut me off.
"C'mon Jane." She begged in a cute little pleading voice that I couldn't resist. Before I could answer, she kissed my neck again which made my heart melt and I allowed her to take me where she pleased. She sat me on the toilet lid and took out her straightening iron.
...
Maura Pov
I was having a lot of fun straightening Jane's hair.
She kept making faces and I was giggling the whole time.
"Tootsie, you should wear your hair like this more often. It looks really pretty." I paused what I was doing and cocked my head to look at the finished product.
My dark haired love was not very enthusiastic.
"Maura, never again will I let your adorableness deceive me." She winked at me and I smirked at her and leaned in so our noses were touching.
"I would miss your curls anyway." I whispered before allowing our lips to lock. Jane's hands held my face close to hers as the kiss got more passionate. We separated and I grinned.
"Let's find you something to wear." I took Jane's hand and pulled her up and took her into the bedroom to dig through her closet of mostly slacks and V-neck t-shirts.
As I was shuffling around, Jane was just standing there grinning while she watched me dig around. I found a tight black dress and turned around to Jane.
"Strip." I said sternly.
"Maura-"
"Jane I am going to put this on you and you are going to like it." I laughed as I watched her take off her clothes till she was only in her under garments. I stood there for a minute allowing my eyes to take in her body. She was gorgeous.
"Maura are you going to put that on me or continue to stare at me?" Jane laughed and I blushed.
"Sorry, you are just really beautiful." I whispered quietly while zipping up her dress on her. The black looked really sharp on her and I smiled.
"Go look in the mirror." I gestured Jane towards the bathroom and she went to look at herself. I followed her and she smiled at her reflection.
"I guess I do look nice." Her eyes traveled on her figure and she continued to glow before she glanced over at me.
"Thank you." She briefly spoke before coming over to me and kissing me.
"See I told you that you looked pretty." I kissed her neck again and she moaned a little before leaning into my lips again. I fixed myself up and out to dinner we went.