Chapter 21

Jane Pov
After Maura and I had layed in the bed next to eachother, I got a phone call.
"Rizzoli."
"Jane. You need to come in. Whomever is after you, is close by." Ziva talked into the phone.
"What!? Okay. I'll be right there." I hung up and looked down ant Maura's sleeping body. How I wanted to stay here forever. Not even here was safe though.
"Maura baby." I snuggled closer as I gently shook her shoulder. She opened her eyes and smiled.
"Tootsie...."
I smiled back. I hadn't heard that nickname in forever.
"Who ever is after me, knows where I am. We have to go back." I sighed as Maura frowned and stretched.
"Okay tootsie.." she got up and got dressed as so did I and we were watchful of our surroundings as we slid back into my car. I wonder what was sent in. We drove back in silence and when we got back to NCIS headquarters, we hurried inside and into the squad room.
"Jane." Dinozzo greeted me with a serious tone as he handed me a photo.
"What's this?" I looked at him before looking down at the picture.
When I looked at it, my face turned a light shade of pink. It was a photo from a few hours ago when Maura's legs were wrapped around my body and we were kissing while my hands her under her bottom holding her up. You coukd obviously tell that we were about to have sex and Maura and I glanced at eachother uncomfortably. As my team's eyes were watching us.
I needed to get out of this situation so I took the photo and Maura's wrist and went down to the lab where Abby would be. She wouldn't question us. I don't think anyone realized how embarrassed Maura and I were at the fact that everyone knew what we did when we went out for a little while. I had Maura behind me as we went down the stairs, not wanting to take the elevator.
"Jane, where are we going?" Maura looked at me with uneasiness.
"To See a friend." I gave her a reassuring look as we continued down to the lab.
"Abby!?" I yelled for the goth and she came out and smiled enthusiasticly.
"Jane, hi!" She looked at Maura and scrunched her forehead.
"Kate....??"
"No. This is Maura." I explained to Abby everything that I knew about the unusual occurances. She understood and I left Maura there.
...
Maura Pov
Jane had left me with the forensics girl who seemed to be named Abby. She was a nice girl with her hair in pigtails and bubbly personality. We were talking about relationships for some reason when she looked at me.
"So. What's it like?" Her eyes searched mine and she smiled. I was confused by the question and tilted my head.
"To do it with a girl?" Abby laughed and I smiled. She was a pleasant person to be around and very comfortable to talk too.
"Um well, it's only fun if you love the person. It's the same way with straight people. As long as they love eachother. Jane and I loved eachother and so therefore it was a pleasant experience." I answered honestly.
"Ooh kinky." She giggled and winked. I couldn't help but smile. She was a nice person with a fun personality.
We talked for a while more when her phone rang.
"Gibbs! My fave!" She shrieked into the phone when her face fell.
"Okay i'll have a look at it for prints." She sighed and hung up and came up and gave me a sudden hug.
"Um Abby?" I questioned her as she released me.
"Another photo was sent in. Jane is coming down to give it to me for prints." She gave me another hug as I slowly hugged her back with anxious thoughts running through my mind.