Chapter 28

Maura Pov
"You mean we get to move together again?" Leah whispered excitedly on the phone and I smiled.
"Yes babygirl we do." I laughed gently at Leah's thrill and continued to talk to her for about another ten minutes before we also explained to Ellen. Both girls were thrilled that we were all livng together in DC. I was going to get a job as a doctor, leaving behind being Chief Medical Examiner. Jane and I were in bed while we talked to our daughter's and when we hung up she looked over at me and smiled.
I cuddled against her shoulder and layed my arm across her breasts feeling comfort by the warmth of her skin.
"Good thing I have an extra bedroom for Leah now isn't it." Jane giggled and kissed my head gently before sitting back up.
"I gotta go back to work today." She rubbed her forehead and sighed.
"And your coming with me."
I nodded.
"That is going to be awkward." I giggled uncomfortably and felt my face turn red.
"Because you know that Kate is your sister and she saw you naked and you've known eachother for not even a month?"
Jane looked at me and I nodded.
"Tootsie, I'm not good with people, what am I supposed to say, 'why hello kate, sorry you saw me naked and thanks for the clothes.' "
Jane laughed.
"Just act natural baby doll. You'll be fine." She kissed my temple before continuing to get dressed.
I put on a dress I had packed that was a light pink with a halter top. We sat down on the bed and Jane looked at me and smiled. I quickly rushed my lips to hers and pinned her on the mattress.
...
Jane Pov
I was taken by surprise when Maura held me down but continued to run my lips against hers as my hands held tightly on her waist. I didn't really care that I had to go to work today. Her fingers fumbled with the buttons on my shirt that I had just put on and my hands slowly went down to the bottom of her dress, allowing me to go completely under her clothes. I felt her body tense up and wasn't sure if I should stop. She continued to kiss me. Her lips made a path down my jawline to the center of my chest. Before she could continue, my hands completely pushed her dress up revealing her white lace panties that I quickly took off. My hands rested on the inside of her thighs while her breathing became heavier. She looked at me and bit her bottom lip before digging her hands under me, to unclip my bra. When she did it, she paused and looked at my body. I didn't have all the scars she did. She looked at my eyes again and slightly frowned. I squeezed her thigh which caused her to shudder and grin again, while continuing to stroke my body. I slowly traced my hand closer on the inside of her leg and she gasped and tensed again. Debating if I should stop or not, I allowed my hand to rest on her leg while she continued to look at my scarless body.
"I seem to get into a lot of bad situations don't I?" She mumbled as she relaxed her body and layed on me.
"Well. I guess I'm not going to argue with you on that." I kissed her head.
"You should probably get to work Jane." She slid off of me, put her underwear back on and handed me my shirt and bra.
"Probably should." I paused.
"I'm glad things got better with us, I missed you." I nervously glanced at Maura while putting my clothes back on, unsure of what she was going to say. She looked down and smiled and I took her in my arms and embraced her delicate body.
"I missed you too. So much." She responded and kissed me gently before spraying perfume on me.
"Maura!!" I made a face and tried to shoo the fumes away.
She laughed as she sprayed herself as well.
"You gotta go to work Tootsie but you can't..we can't, go to work smelling like sex. Now let's go." She continued laughing as we walked out to my car to go to work.
...
OMG I am so sorry for not updating ahhh!!!! I haven't given up on writing these but they aren't a priority, so just stick around and I'll do my best! :)