°He's Sick°

((sick mark is kinda one of the cutest things ever so))

You were jerked out of sleep by a startling loud series of sneezes, followed by someone blowing their nose. "You sick, babe?"

"Yes." Your boyfriend Mark said pitifully, curling up to you back on the bed.

"Do you want me to make you breakfast?" You turned over to look at him, stroking his hair that was sweaty from his apparent fever.

"I just want cuddles." He mumbled, pulling you closer to his warm body. You snuggled into his chest and laid there for another hour before he was overcome with a wracking cough. Mark shot up on the bed as to not cough all over you.

"I'll get the cough syrup."

When you returned to the bed, he was hiding under blankets, refusing the awful grape cough syrup. "Mark Edward Fischbach." You said sternly. "Take this or I'll never kiss you again."

Begrudgingly, he did as you asked, and you kissed his forehead as reassurance. "You are burning up, babe."

"I know."

You rolled your eyes. "You stay in here, I'll make us breakfast."

Halfway through making scrambled eggs, you heard Mark come lumbering down the stairs, wrapped up in your duvet. He promptly sat himself down on the couch, patiently waiting for the food. You sprinkled in a little cheese, allowed it to melt, then put the eggs on a plate.

You sat beside him on the couch. "You look like a little burrito." You giggled at him basically swaddled up like a baby.

"I can't grab the fork." He complained, so you began feeding it to him. Mark only ate a third of it before declaring he wasn't hungry anymore, so you finished it up.

"Y/N, can you record a couple of my videos for me?" He sniffled.

"Are you sure?"

"100%. My viewers love you, and they need some more episodes. I was planning on doing Prop Hunt with Bob, Wade, and Jack."

"That sounds fun, I'll do it as long as you promise to rest."

"Fine."

Giving him one last kiss on the cheek, you moved into his recording studio. After watching him set up everything so many times, you could do it competently. You began the Skype call with his friends, easing into the conversation, them being your friends as well.

Shakily, you began the intro. "Hello everyone, my name is actually not Markiplier! I'm Y/N, his girlfriend. Mark is sick at the moment so he asked me to record a couple things. Welcome back to Prop Hunt, with Jack, Bob, and Wade."

A few rounds in, you had figured out that you were the master of Prop Hunt, finding the best spots to hide, but also getting stuck as a dumpster in another dumpster. Not your finest moment. As you were trying to find Jack and Wade, the door to the recording studio opened, and in walked Mark, still wrapped in the duvet.

"Hold on guys, Sickiplier just walked in." You said before taking out your earbuds, you preferred them over Mark's headset. "I thought you were going to rest."

"I figured you'd need help, with Wade's douchey hiding spots and all." He explained, sitting in the chair.

"That's my chair."

Your boyfriend patted his lap, and you obliged, sitting down. He wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your shoulder. Gibing him and earbud, and taking the other in your ear, you informed the guys that you were back. "Okay, I'm here, with Sickipler."

"Hello everybody." He was interrupted mid-greeting by a cough.

"Mark, you're sick as balls!" Jack laughed.

"Yeah, what are you doing here?" Bob asked, while you continued searching for the elusive Wade.

"I'm recording, duh."

"He's also taken too much cough medicine, based on the grape stench of his breath." You teased, and saw a movement in the corner of the screen. Immediately, you rained fire upon the watermelon, which thus exploded with blood. "Gotcha, Wade!"

"No that was me." Jack said, and Wade snickered.

"You'll never find me!"

"He's the desk right next to you, Y/N." Mark pointed out, and you wasted no time in throwing a grenade at him as he ran away.

"Boom!" You yelled triumphantly. "Thanks babe."

"No problem." He kissed your cheek.