°Little Fischy°

Recommended Song(s) For This Imagine:
Cecelia and the Satellite - Andrew McMahon In The Wilderness

((that song was actually written by andrew mcmahon for his daughter which is adorable and fits the imagine))

"Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier!" Mark introduced himself in front of the camera that was recording, and you were just off frame. "And today I have a super exciting announcement, and am joined by my beautiful wife, Y/N."

"Hi guys!" You let Mark wrap an arm around your torso and pull you in closer to him. "So you're probably wondering what the exciting news is."

"I know we've been really vague and teasing you a bit on Twitter." He laughed, referencing the tweet you sent out the other day of 'little 🐠', which Mark retweeted, as well as him tweeting 'would it be dadiplier or daddyplier?'

"And so we are confirming it!" You squealed, putting a hand on your stomach. "I'm pregnant!"

Mark broke into a huge grin. "Can you guys believe it? I'm going to be a dad of a little boy or girl!"

"A little Fischy!"

He kissed your temple at the cute nickname, placing his hand on top of yours. "You're going to be such a good mom."

You smiled, melting into the embrace. "And you're going to be a great Dadiplier."

"Now you viewers must be wondering how the baby will be affecting YouTube." Mark sighed, obviously not wanting to tell them about the new upload schedule. "I've tried to be as consistent as possible with two uploads a day, which I'm going to continue as long as possible. But once the baby is born, I'm thinking I might be able to upload only once a day."

You could see how upset he was at the thought of disappointing his fans, and you gently rubbed your thumb on his hand. Mark threw on a smile again as you jumped in. "But! We want you guys to be involved through the way! Obviously we're not going to be live streaming the birth or anything, but we'll be keeping you updated on the baby as much as possible and such."

"Yep! You know I don't hide much from you guys, so I don't want you to be in the dark about something so important in my life. And as always, I will see you, in the next video. Buh-bye!"

You waved as well, then Mark shut off the camera, and turned to envelope you in his arms. You snuggled as far into his chest as you could, sighing in content.

"I can't wait to be a dad." He whispered, kissing the tope of your head.

"I can't wait to be a mom." You replied, squeezing his sides.

((if y'all are interested i have a vine account @/melina_c_k and basically all i like/revine is markiplier edits ¯\_(ツ)_/¯))