°Weird Food Challenge Impossible Let's Play°

((this is a video idea that i mentioned in my very first multi-part: matt's sister, and i decided to turn it into an actual little imagine, but not with the same plot as matt's sister, btw))

Recommended Song(s) For This Imagine:
Who Do You Love - Marianas Trench

"Y/N!" Mark's voice echoing through your house caught your attention from where you laid down on your bed.

"Yeah?"

"Can you come here and help me?"

"Sure." You pulled yourself out from underneath the comfy blankets and walked out to the kitchen, where he was.

He had pulled out a bunch of random ingredients, making you raise an eyebrow. "What are you doing?"

"Weird Food Impossible Let's Play! You wanna help?"

"What would this entail?"

"Everytime I die in a game, I have to eat some weird concoction that you make out of whatever you want."

You rubbed your hands together. "Oh yes. I'm going to enjoy this."

Back in the bedroom, where he sat at his recording corner, you sat next to him with the array of random food in front of you.

"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier, and today I'm doing the Weird Food Challenge Impossible Let's Play with my girlfriend Y/N!"

"Hey!" You greeted the camera.

Mark was playing Just Give Up, and died within the first thirty seconds. "Yes!" You cheered. "I know exactly what to make you!"

He watched you with interest as you grabbed some mustard and a slice of bread. "Oh that's not bad."

Then you grabbed strawberries.

"No!"

Eventually, you had him eat dates with fish sauce, and a bunch of other gross stuff. He was about to throw up as you giggled maniacally, then apparently had an idea.

"How about to finish off the video, you play and have to eat something I make. And guess what's in it."

You narrowed your eyes, but agreed. Remarkably, you got fairly far before dying, infuriating you to no end. "Alright, I lost. I'll close my eyes while you make it."

You heard various wrappers opening, liquids pouring, and the fart-like sound a ketchup bottle makes when it's squeezed. "Open your mouth." Mark asked, holding your chin with one hand and the disgusting creation in the other.

Ever so slightly, you did as he said, eyes squeezed shut. You really didn't want to eat it. Instead of something slipping into your mouth, lips met yours. At first you kissed Mark back, then tasted something awful and pushed him back. He was laughing as you spit the awful thing into the trashcan.

"That would have been much more enjoyable without the... ketchup, Gatorade, and apple pie yogurt concoction on your lips." You wiped your mouth with a napkin, and he was still grinning wildly.

He slung an arm around your shoulders, grinning at the camera. "Thank you, Y/N, my beautiful girlfriend for joining me and putting up with my shit. And as always, I will see you, in the next video! Buh-bye!"

After he said goodbye, Mark tried to give you a kiss to say sorry, but it still had you cringing at the taste. "Still gross. Still gross. I feel like this is how four year olds imagine kissing, with cooties and all." You were spitting into the napkin. "How can you put up with that on your mouth?"

He shrugged. "I think my taste buds are fried from whatever the hell you gave me."