°Style Swap°

Recommended Song(s) For This Imagine:
Grade 8 - Ed Sheeran

Getting off the plane, you craned your neck to look for Mark. You were a YouTuber and had been dating Mark since you'd met at IndyPopCon over a year ago, but you living across the country and both of your schedules had made spending time in person nearly impossible. But now you were going to stay in LA with him and his roommates for a week as part of your Month of Collabs thing you were doing. For an entire month you would be visiting YouTubers around the world to upload a collab everyday.

You had decided on a full week in LA because a bunch of YouTubers were there, a couple days in Ireland, several days in London, a few days in Australia, and even a couple in Japan. You were excited to meet all the other YouTubers, but the best part for you was finishing off your month of travelling with a week with your boyfriend.

In the airport, you grinned as you spotted Mark holding a sign up that said 'most beautiful girl I've ever seen', and you ran over to him. He dropped the sign as you flung yourself at him. He hugged you tightly.

"Y/N! I've missed you so much!"

"We Skyped on the plane ride a half hour ago." You poked fun at him.

"But I couldn't hold you then."

"You can now. For a full seven days."

You hadn't even noticed Matt and Ryan were there too until Matt spoke. "This is all you're going to do for the full seven days?"

"Oh no," Ryan answered his question, a suggestive tone. "I'm sure they'll do other things."

You rolled your eyes, letting go of Mark. "Great to see you guys."

"We were just teasing you two." He smiled, elbowing your boyfriend. "We're happy to have you back as well, Y/N."

"I'm glad to be back." You replied, then checked your watch. "Ah shit, we gotta get going, lots of collabs to record! I've gotta upload one a day!"

"Why do you do this to yourself, Y/N?" Mark jokingly shook his head, wheeling your suitcase through the airport.

You shrugged. "Same reason you upload two videos a day. For the fans."

At their house, you put your stuff in Mark's room, then immediately opened your computer while Mark stood in the doorway watching you.

"I've just gotta upload my second collab with Jack then we can film!" You explained, uploading the thumbnail. Before LA, you had been in Ireland with Sean and his girlfriend, filming a couple collabs for your channel and one for his.

When you were done, you followed Mark out to the living room where he had set up the camera to your specifications. Turning it on, you then stepped back to stand next to Mark. "Hey guys!" You said cheerily. "Today, I am in LA and thus am joined by my red-haired boyfriend, Mark!"

"Hello everybody!" He waved. "I honestly have no clue of what we're doing."

"Okay, so since my channel is a hodge podge of-"

"Hodge podge?" Mark laughed.

"Yeah! Like, a mish mash of stuff? I learned it from Dan and Phil, I swear!" You said defensively, then continued on. "Since my channel is a mish mash of beauty, gaming, vlogs, and whatever the fuck else I want to do; I figured I'll do something a lot of beauty channels do, a style swap!"