°You Surprise Him At A Con°

Lately you and your boyfriend Mark had been traveling so much for work you had only ever seen him over Skype for the past month and a half. You flew to a different country or city every week, and he was flying to a convention while you sat alone in a hotel room in Yemen.

"Hey Mark, its getting late here." You whispered over your Skype call, as it was nearly 3 am. "I've got a flight at 7."

He sighed. "Now where are you going?"

"Tokyo." You fibbed. You couldn't tell him what you were planning. "I'll bring you back some Japanese candy, babe!"

"Thanks." Mark said glumly. "Sleep well. I love you."

"I love you too." You blew him a kiss then shut off your laptop.

It was true you had a flight in four hours, but not to Tokyo. Bob, Wade, and Sean had organized a treat for you and Mark.

Four hours later, you were on a plane, watching the many videos Mark had sent you over the weeks. You were going to see him soon. But not soon enough, it felt like. Once you had landed in LA, Matt and Ryan picked you up. They were in on this too. They snuck you through the convention center so no fans would spot you and sound the alarm.

Anxiously, you stood at the side of the stage, hidden behind a curtain as the four onstage were starting their goodbyes to the crowd. "But wait." Wade stopped Mark mid-sentence. Your boyfriend turned to look at him, his back to you.

"We've got one more thing to say before we go." Bob said.

"There's just one last special guest for you guys. Come on down, Y/N."
As soon as your name left Sean's lips, Mark whipped his head around, spotting you running on stage.

Not even speaking you jumped into his arms, locking your lips on his. It felt so good to be in his embrace again. He held you tightly, your bodies probably couldn't get any closer. Both of you were crying, and desperately holding each other. Your heart swelled. Here he was. Your Mark. "Y/N." He whispered in disbelief, pressing his forehead to your.

"Mark." You whispered back, holding the hand he had on your cheek.

"I love you. So much."

"I love you too." The tears cascaded even more from your eyes. And the fans eyes. And your friends' eyes as well. Basically everyone in the room was crying. However, you were blind to that, you were so immersed in the moment with Mark. You felt so loved in that moment, and every moment with Mark. You hoped he felt like that with you.