°Easter At Girliplier's°

This year for Easter, you had invited your boyfriend Mark to your parents' house. He eagerly accepted. As you were driving up, your fingers bounced on the steering wheel. Not only would your parents be there, but most of your extended family were going to be there as well, some of which hadn't seen you since you were seven, much less had they heard of your boyfriend.

"Okay so go over them again?" Mark asked. You were having him review everyone's names beforehand.

"I have two siblings, Henry and James. Henry has a son named Ryan, and two daughters named Olivia and Erin. His wife is named Patty. James has triplets named Kyle, Celton, and Kiana. He also has a two month old named Owen, but you won't be able to get him away from his mom long enough."

"Okay, I've met Henry's kids and the triplets before, right?"

"Yes, at Christmas."

"And you said extended family would be there?"

"I don't even know most of their names, you'll be fine."

Once you arrived at your parents house, you realized you were almost the last ones there. You punched in the garage code and entered through the garage door.

"Y/N!" Your great aunt spotted you, bringing you in for a hug, then saw the man behind you, still clinging onto your hand. "And who is this?"

"Aunt Joy, this is my boyfriend Mark."

"Hello, its great to meet you." He went to shake her hand but she instead pulled his face down to hers to excitedly give him kisses on the cheek.

"Welcome! Welcome!" She exclaimed.

You went around to say hello to everyone, mingled with your siblings and sister-in-laws, then everyone was called out to the backyard for the Easter Egg Hunt. You were the youngest of your siblings, your brothers being a good 10+ years older than you, so you tended to hang out with your nieces and nephews. Because of this, you and Mark were also given baskets to participate in the hunt.

"Boys versus girls!" Kiana yelled, and the other kids joined in.

"Sounds good to me." Mark shrugged. "Although, I'm afraid I'll be too pro for you Y/N."

"You're going down, Fischbach." You narrowed your eyes at him as your mom began the countdown.

"Let's make a deal, loser buys winner dinner tomorrow. Any dinner they want."

"Be prepared to buy me some really expensive sushi then, Mr. Iplier."

She blared the airhorn, signalling the start. Immediately you went to the climbing tree, you knew that your dad liked to get a ladder out and hides bunch up in the branches. To your left, you saw Mark following your lead. But you had the advantage of having climbed this tree for decades, even if you didn't go rock-climbing as much as him. Just as you managed to scoop the four eggs into your basket, fingers tickled the bottom of your feet.

"Stop it Mark!" You giggled, kicking your feet in an effort to get his hand away.

"If you give me those eggs I will."

"Never!" You brought your feet up to where your hands were, then leapt off the branch, landing safely on the ground.

Laughing as he clung to the trunk very confused, you then scoured your mom's favorite hiding spot with Kiana and Olivia, the gravel pit. You three found quite a few in there, but then you heard Ryan, Celton, and Kyle yelling about eggs in the pool drain. That had to have been your Uncle Lenny. Before you could even get yourself up on your feet, Mark had dashed over there and bravely stuck his hand in the algae-filled, mucky, dirty drain. His effort was rewarded with eight eggs, two for each of the boys.

The smug look on your boyfriend's face made you roll your eyes, then Erin announced she had made a discovery in the front yard. Holding your youngest niece Olivia on your hip, and with Kiana close behind you, you nearly sprinted to the front yard to find the mother load of eggs there. Piling them as evenly as you could into your four baskets, you then returned to the backyard.

"Alright, you kids found all of them!" Your dad announced. "Time to count them!"

Olivia made out with twelve, Kiana had fourteen, Erin got nineteen and you had a whopping twenty-two. Next, the boys' were counted. Kyle had nine, Ryan got eleven, Celton scored thirteen, and Mark had just one less than you, twenty-one.

"Boo-yah!" You cheered, high-fiving your little cousins. "Good job girls!"

"Looks like I'll be buying you sushi then." Mark sighed, feigning being annoyed.

"You bet you will." You wrapped your arms around his torso, squeezing him tight.

To your surprise, he kicked out the back of your knees, sending you down onto the grass. "Dog-pile on Aunt Y/N!" Somebody, you were pretty sure it was Celton, yelled.

Suddenly, not only was Mark on top of you, but so were all of your nieces and nephews. You squirmed under their weight, tickling some of them to get them off of you. After the child-led torment ceased, Mark stood up to pull you off the ground.

"I got all of that on video!" Your sister-in-law Angela squealed, holding up her phone as Owen slept on her lap.

Next, your parents insisted on a great big family picture. Olivia insisted on being held by you, so you had her on your lap sitting on the ground while Mark put his arm around your shoulders and Ryan sat on his shoulders. Your siblings and their wives stood in the row behind all the kids, and the older family members made up the outer corners of the ensemble.

"One smiling one!" Your grandfather said before clicking the remote for the auto-picture. "And now one silly one!"

You had meant to just make a silly face like Kiana and Olivia, but Mark had other ideas. To your surprise and utter disgust, he stuck his tounge in your ear as the picture was being taken, making you cringe, laugh, and scream all at once. The final picture wasn't too pretty, but your disgusted face made everyone laugh.

Soon it was over, and you had to say goodbye to everyone. You got on your knees for a big group hug from your little nieces and nephews, then stood to hug your brothers goodbye.

"I don't want Uncle Mark to leave!" Ryan yelled, clinging to your boyfriend's leg, and the others joined in.

"I think you're getting ahead of us there, Ryan." You laughed when he called him Uncle Mark.

"Yeah, we're not married yet, kid." He laughed.

"But you should get married!" Kiana said loudly. "Then we could see you every Easter 'n Christmas 'n Thanksgiving 'n every holiday!"

"Marriage?" Your Great Aunt Joy perked up.

"Oh no." You muttered, then spoke louder. "Well, we really should be going, love you guys!"

"Bye Y/N! Bye Mark!" They all said from behind you as you dragged Mark out the door.

"Uncle Mark." He chuckled. "I think I could get used to that."

"Perhaps." You smiled, then kissed him.

((Happy Easter to all those that celebrate!!))

((also im republishing this part bc wattpad doesn't update any edits i make after i publish it))