°Percy Jackson AU Pt. 5°

((last one, i promise

A/Y/N - almost your name, ex: my name is Mel, so an A/Y/N of mine would be like Malayana or Makenna))

Recommended Song(s) For This Imagine:
undone - the bird and the bee

A haze was around your mind. You could sense that your eyes were closed, and yet you saw an ice cream stand in front of you. The thoughts of it being a dream faded away, and you soon thought it as your reality.

The man behind the stand handed you a waffle cone with a scoop of mint chocolate chip and a scoop of Moose Tracks, your favorite. Then you became aware of a boy beside you, his arm on your shoulders and your free arm snugly around his waist. Your head was leaning back into his chest as he paid the man, and after he had gotten change for his five dollar bill, you two began walking down the boardwalk.

Looking up, you spotted seagulls and pointed them out to the boy as you licked your ice cream. You were in front of him as you tugged him down the boardwalk, not wanting to lose sight of the birds. He laughed, keeping a firm grip on your hand. "Hey, Y/N, don't keep the ice cream to yourself, I paid for it."

"Fiiine." You teased, turning around to hand it to him. In the very back of your mind, you felt shock when you were met with Mark's face. Sure, he didn't have scruff, and his hair was a bit shorter, but it was Mark. Part of you thought this to be normal, the other part was slightly alarmed.

Mark didn't seem fazed at all, and happily took to the ice cream from you. To your horror, he took a huge bite out of it, eating most of the Moose Tracks. "You monster!" You gasped as he was barely able to keep the ice cream in his mouth through his laughter.

He managed to swallow, and smugly showed you his empty mouth. "That's gross and unfair." You pouted, crossing your arms.

"Aw, cmon little bird." He called you by his favorite nickname for you, and gave you pleading eyes. You knew the nickname to be ironically perfect for a child of Athena.

Your boyfriend gave you a peck on the lips, and it drew you out of your thoughts. "Oh, alright, tin man." You gave in, kissing him again. Your nickname for him was just as ironically perfect for a son of Hephaestus. "Just as sweet, I suppose."

He gave you a grin as the memory --or dream, you weren't sure which-- faded out, and the last thing you felt from it was his cold lips on yours.

Before you even opened your eyes, you knew where you were. You knew the feel of the infirmary cot beneath you, the average chatter around from the Apollo kids, but what confused you was the warm hands holding yours. You turned your head to your left then opened your eyes, spotting Mark. "Hey." You choked out, and his head snapped up to look at you before he started blushing and withdrawing his hand.

You gave a small smile before attempting to sit up. A slight headache was still at the back of your head, but it wasn't much.

"Y/N, how are you feeling?" Mark asked, eyebrows furrowed in concern.

"Fine, just fine." You assured him, but he was still giving you a worried look. "I'm serious, you can stop looking at me like that."

"Y/N, do you remember what you said before you passed out?"