°Silly Dancing°

((why yes, the video does go with the imagine. i promise.))

((also something happy n cute after last chapter oops))

You had to admit, sometimes you were just a fangirl at heart. Your guilty pleasures include following tumblrs of your boyfriend Mark's fans, reading fan fiction occasionally, and watching fan videos made of him. One had really stuck with you, mainly because of the insanely catchy song that went with it.

And so one day as you were insanely bored home alone, you pulled the video up on your phone, turned the volume all the way up, and just started jamming out. You mouthed the words at first, then slowly sang louder and louder.

"I pick all my skirts to be a little too, sexy." You melodramatically made a motion of pulling up your skirt.

"Just like all my thoughts, they always get a bit, naughty." You pointed to your head, then moved your finger to your lips to shush the invisible camera in front of you.

"When I'm out with my girls I always play a bit, bitchy." You flipped off the invisible camera. "Can't change the way I am. Sexy, naughty, bitchy me."

Getting so into your impromptu music video, you didn't even notice Mark walk in at first. He stopped at the doorway to the living room, where you were dancing, keys in hand and confusion in his face. You leapt over to him and belted out the next lyrics.

"I like all my shorts, to be a little too, shorty. Unlike all my guys, I like 'em tall with, money." You held your hand up over Mark's head to reference tall, then brought it back down so you could make the motion of making it rain money. He rolled his eyes at the playful jab at his height as you skipped back over to your phone as the video ended.

"What the hell did I walk into?" Mark laughed, setting his keys on the counter.

"My imaginary music video." You shrugged. "Oh, and I got the music from a fan video of you and Jack!"

He came over to look at your screen. "Thank you KawaiiTrees, I guess."

Then, he spoke once more. "Play it again."

Grinning, you did, and burst out laughing when Mark came up with a similar routine to your own. Soon you had joined in with him. When it came to the tall guys part, he purposefully stood on the couch. You hopped up as well, grabbing his hands in yours as to not fall off the squishy sofa.

You two finished out the dance routine, collapsing onto the couch. "I think that's the most I've worked out in a long time."

"Me too." Mark agreed, then found your hand with his, entwining your fingers.