°I Can't Separate Your Sins - Oliver°

((both endings take place a period of time after the first part, so that's why the outcome of your Unknown Lab is a little different))

You shook up your unknown lab sample happily, you had figured it out after only the second test, just a lithium-silicon nugget you made in a lab. Olly sat beside you, scratching his head at the U.S. History textbook.

"If the Americans just got independence from Britain, why would they fight them again in 1812? That's really dumb." He commented, scribbling down the answer to the set of his questions.

"As is a lot of the decisions America made back then." You scoffed, leaning back in the couch.

You originally came over to study for AP Psych with Mark, but he excused himself a mere two minutes into the study session once Oliver sat down to ask you a question about his U.S. History homework. So now you rested comfortably on their couch with your feet in Olly's lap and his textbook perched on your legs. The older twin had taken out his colored contacts on the second question, grumbling that he couldn't read anything with them in. So now his chocolate brown eyes were visible underneath his glasses. He almost looked like his brother, minus the tattoos, piercings, and the fact that Olly was in fact, two inches taller.

Of course, a stark difference was the fact that Olly carried himself so much differently. Mark wore his heart on his sleeve, and was only every confident with his closest friends. Olly was nearly the opposite, he was a borderline arrogant dickhead in public, but now as he stood on the brink of failing if he didn't complete this homework correctly, his nervous quirks came out. His teeth grazed over his lip ring with concentration, and he unintentionally tapped out a little beat with his pencil.

Finally, after nearly fifteen minutes of him working, and you quietly observing him, he broke the silence. A loud, guttural groan of frustration sprung from his throat as he threw the pencil across the room. It cracked against the wall, and broke in half. His violence didn't scare you, in fact, you found yourself laughing. Olly looked at you incredulously, a half-smile on his face.

"What's so funny, Y/N?"

"I was honestly contemplating holding a funereal for that poor pencil."

Your friend snorted at your response, walking over to pick up the yellow #2 pencil. "I'll just duct tape it back together."

"How about you take a break with me?"

"What do you suggest we do?"

You held your arms open wide from where you laid on the couch. "A really nice power nap sounds good to me."

He took your gesture literally, climbing on top of you, successfully crushing your chest. "Help! Can't breathe!" You choked out melodramatically. "My boobs are losing blood flow!"

"Oh no!" Olly joked, rolling off behind you. "Save the boobs!"

"I'm glad you feel that way." You turned on to your side to face him from where he was in between you and the back of the couch.

He took off his glasses and reached over you to set them on the coffee table. In this closeness, you breathed in the distinct smell you had always caught whiffs of before. But now it filled your nostrils and seemed to weave itself along in your brain, a pleasant feeling. Now with the frames off, he was looking a bit less like Mark.

"That's better." You thought aloud.

"What?"

"You're looking a bit more like Olly."

He had that heart-fluttering half-smile on again. "Thanks?"

"You're welcome, now, take a power nap while you can. I'll wake you in 24 minutes."