°A Day In The Life of Y/N and Mark°

((obviously inspired by dan and phil's videos))

Recommended Song(s) For This Imagine:
SUBURBIA - Troye Sivan
Drive - Glades

You woke up first in the morning, and remembered that today you had promised the fans to record a vlog-type video of you and Mark out and about. Grabbing the camera before heading out to the kitchen, you turned it on to begin recording.

"Hello everyone! I have woken up first, which means that I have been burdened with the task of making breakfast." You set the camera down on the island, rifling through the pantry. "Hmmm, pancakes sound pretty good."

As you mixed the batter, you blabbled on to the camera. "It's very rare that I wake up before Mark, but he finished recording really late last night. He deserves the sleep."

You poured out a pancake onto the pan, humming as it cooked. Then, you could hear Mark's footsteps padding down the hallway. "Morning, Sleepyplier." You giggled at his ruffled hair. "Lovely bedhead."

"Yeah yeah." He muttered, giving you a good morning kiss. "Did you get the camera out?"

You pointed to it on the counter. "Oh, hey guys!" Mark waved at it.

Breakfast went over without a hitch, and soon you were both ready to go. "Alright, so we are going to be going out and about, and really just having a typical day!" Mark held the camera out in front of you two as he walked, since he had the longer arm. His other hand was holding yours.

"Ooh! Let's go to the Santa Monica Pier! We haven't been since Wade was here!" You suggested, pulling him down the streets.

"If you're prepared to get hypothermia from the seabreeze, sure!" He said sarcastically, and you rolled your eyes in response, making a childish face at him.

On the pier, you ran ahead to the end, wanting to get a picture of the dolphins there. "And here we have the rare Y/N in her natural state, being incredibly gorgeous." Mark said in a mock-narrator voice from behind you. You turned around to see him smiling and pointing the camera at you.

"You're so sweet." You kissed him on the cheek.

After visiting the pier, you walked down to your favorite restaurant for some lunch. Halfway through, Mark made a joke and nearly snorted your sandwich out of your nose.

"Ha! I got that on camera!" He declared excitedly, to which you rolled your eyes.

"Oh joy, your 12 million subscribers get to see me nearly shoot a panini put of my nostril. How appealing."

"You know it!"

Back at the house, Mark went into his recording studio while you entertained yourself on the couch watching movies. Picking up the camera again, you had a mischievous idea. "Okay, so right now Mark is recording a bit of a horror game," you whispered to the camera, tiptoeing over to your bedroom door. "And I'm bored, so why not play a little trick on him?"

Quietly opening the door, his back was to you as he intently focused on the game. You made a shushing motion to camera as you snuck up behind him. "Boo!" You yelled, grabbing his shoulders and thrusting the camera in front of him to catch his reaction, at the same time as a jumpscare monster came on screen.

Mark screeched, flinging his headphones off and pushing back his chair. The chair knocked you to the ground, which only made your intense laughter even greater. You were stitches, clutching your sides and still filming Mark. He looked down at you rolling around on the floor and smiled just a bit.

"You. Are. Evil." He fake-glared.

"It was for the fans!" You proclaimed, sobering up from your laughing fit.

"Expect retribution."

You giggled, dashing across the room so he could finish recording. Petting Chica and showing the viewers your lovely dog, you sat on yours and Mark's bed for the remainder of his recording. He had just turned off his camera when he declared that he was going to get started on making dinner.

"Okey dokey!" You turned the camera on him. "I'm coming with!"

"Nope," he took the camera from you, lightly pushing you back onto the bed. "You stay here, we can have dinner in bed!"

Narrowing your eyes suspiciously, you agreed, remaining on the comfy mattress. Nearly a half hour later, he came back into the room with two plates with slices of pizza on top. "It's not delivery, it's Digiorno." You quoted the commercials, accepting the plate.

"Not sponsored!" Mark added, sitting beside you.

You picked up a slice and bit into it, completely forgetting about Mark's 'retribution'. Which was a big mistake. Immediately, you could tell it wasn't actually pizza. Instead, it tasted a bit like pita with ketchup, half-melted cheese, and salami slices that had been put in the microwave for thirty seconds. You spit it back onto the plate, much to Mark's delight.

He laughed, and you were slightly angry. "Never mess with my pizza again!" You threatened, wagging your finger at him. "You hear me?"

"Yeah, I hear you." He was still grinning, then held his slice of actual pizza out to you. Resentfully, you leaned forward and took a bite of it.

"You're lucky you're cute."

"Don't you mean, devilishly handsome?"

You elbowed him in the side. "Yeah, whatever floats your delusional boat."

Mark put an arm around you, kissing your temple. "Most confidence-instilling girlfriend in the world, ladies and gentleman."

You grinned and flashed a peace sign at the camera. "You know it!"

After watching several episodes of (your favorite binge show), you two decided to call it a night, and held up the camera to record the video ending.

"Okay! So it is just about midnight, and Y/N is half-asleep already." Mark said, running a hand through his hair as you leaned into his side sleepily. "So thank you, everyone for watching our little vlog, and as always, I will see you, in the next video!"

"Buh-bye!" You both waved at the camera, then he shut it off.

Immediately, you fell onto the bed, ready to sleep. "Goodnight, Y/N." Mark whispered, slinging an arm around your torso.

"Goodnight Mark."