Prologue

"Oh,Jin Hyung"Jungkook scream while running towards Jin, waving his hands while smiling showing all of his teeth.

'Suga hyung,pali wa, we need to go fetch other Hyung''Jungkook run towards Suga and pull him into the car.

"Jin hyung,did you cook?"Jungkook ask while staring at Jin."Nope"Jin answered while focusing on his driving."ahh.. "Jungkook show disappointed face while crossing his arm then look outside of the car through the window.

"yah you only think about food don't you?"suga said while ruffling jungkook hair."ah hyung you ruin my hair"jungkook said while fixing his hair showing unsatisfied face."we are going somewhere special"Jin said while rufflng Jungkook hair trying to make him smile again.''really hyung?''jungkook ask.''jeongmallyo''jin replied.''To where?''Suga ask.''you will know later,now let's go fetch all of them''.

Jungkook,Jimin and V was sitting at the back of the car while Namjoon, Jhope, Suga was sitting in the car and Jin was driving the car.The youngest sitting at the back because the seat was full already and the car was 4WD so,they could sit at the back.

"Ahhh... this is so nice,i hope all of us wil be like this forever''Jungkook scream while enjoying the wind that was touching his face softly.''i hope so too''V said while looking at Jimin and Jungkook.''hyung let's promise no matter what happen,we will always take a good care of each others like brothers,and wil always be together like one, and also will live well,and will share problem''.Jungkook said with a serious face and look at Jimin and V.''heol, since when our dongsaeng was so good in talking, is this my dongsaeng?''Jimin said while giggling and looking at V. Then, both V and Jimin ruffle Jungkook hair.''hyung, i'm serious''jungkook said while showing unsatisfied face.''ok, ok, let's promise''Jimin put one of his hand in the air. Three of them put their hand on each other hand and lift their hand as a sign of promise.

The car stopped at a fast food restaurant.''yah kids,we have arrived''Jin shout while closing the car door.''oh, arrived already''jungkook jump out of the car.Jin was paying the food and Jungkook and him was talking the food to the table where all of them was waiting.They are eating silently at first,but then they start to throw fries towards each other.Then V climb on the table and start to dance and Jimin join him.''yah,get down''Jin and Namjoon said at the same time towards V and Jimin.''yah,Suga you too''Jin said while continue eating.And the rest of them continue eating.

They stop at a gas station.Namjoon was coming back from the gents, and Jhope from the store buying snacks.Jin just done filling the gas."Oh, he must be cold"Jhope mutters while covering Jimin with blanket who was asleep soundly.

"kids,we have arrived" Jin said while waking up the three boys at the back of the car.Jungkook was the last to wake up as always.Jin put his hand on Jungkook shoulder who was half awake and take him inside an abandoned building.A fire was already done and the seven of them sit close to the fire."Hyung,lets make a promise,Jimin hyung and V hyung, we have made a promise,now i want all of us make a promise, let's promise that no matter what happen,we will always take a good care of each others like brothers,and wil always be together like one, and also will live well,and will share problem''Jungkook look at all his hyung while put his hand on the air after talking."lets promise"Namjoon said while put his hand on Jungkook hand,then the rest of them follow Namjoon action.

"whoa, our dongsaeng has grow up"Jhope said while smiling.Jungkook put his head on Suga's lap and fall asleep. Suga also fall asleep after playing with jungkook hair.Then,all of them fall asleep.

The next morning, they go to the beach.Jungkook was standing while shouting happily and let the wind caress his hair and skin.Namjoon and Jin was running competing with each other, but Jin win.But then,Jin take his camcorder and record what they are doing.He want to record every happy moments in his life.He also take a picture of them with his instax.He smile seeing the picture.He know he was running out of time.