Chapter 2(Jungkook)

"Omma, i'm home",Jungkook hollered from the front door."oh,come eat,i have cook"his mom invited him.Jungkook take a seat and start eating with his mom."How you doing? "his mom ask. "Just fine".Then,his dad home and the next conversation just getting more tense.

"whoa, look who has home"his dad said while taking a seat in front of him.Jungkook ignored his dad and keep eating."you don't know to greet your dad? " his dad said while taking his food away.Jungkook was so sensitive about food,he was so angry when someone bother him while eating.And his dad just make his blood start to boil."why?you angry?"his dad ask while glaring at him.Jungkook also start to stare into his dad eyes.His dad stand up and push the dishes on the table.

"geuman eyo! geuman eyo!don't start fighting!,for god sake stop what the hell you are doing" his mom yells."you should teach your son well, to respect his own dad"his dad yell at his mom.
"he was your son, you should show good example"his mom yell back.
Jungkook hand start to shake and balled a fist because he start to feel so sick with his parents ."geuman eyo!!!!,i'm so sick with all of this!!"Jungkook scream.His mom and dad has stop yelling and was looking at him."I'm so fucking bored with my life, my parents who never think of me,who have no shame quarrelling every day,it's me, me who always had to bear all of this, and you never know,you just think about yourself.For 4 year, 4 year i had to bear with all of this.On my graduation day, none of you has shown up. I wait for you, wanting to impress you, because i got award, but nobody show up, everybody parents' came but you was not there, because you,Jungkook point towards his dad,you are so busy going out with your mistress, and you, Jungkook point towards his mom,you are too busy seeing your ex lover's son.You could go meet him, but you forget my graduation day.My hatred for you just keep growing day by day,it is me who suffer.The neighbours keep telling me,i live for nothing,i almost kill myself, but a friend came and help me when i struggle with my life.It was my friend who always there for me,but he has dead,i come home to get a support,but you just ruining me".Jungkook wipe his tears which has fall without he realised.His parents become speechless.

Jungkook kick everything that touch his feet when he walk out of the house.He keep walking with anger.He bump into someone but he just keep walking.The friend to the guy who Jungkook just hit his shoulder yell at Jungkook.Jungkook ignore him.Then,his friend grab Jungkook shirt and push Jungkook towards the shop door.Jungkook fight back and push him make him move back a few step.Then the guy whom Jungkook hit,punch Jungkook stomach make Jungkook groan and bow a little.His friend take the chance to punch Jungkook face and hit his stomach.The guy choke Jungkook make Jungkook gasping for air.But Jungkook gather his strength and scratch the guy face, make the guy let his neck go.His friend grab Jungkook hair then smash his head.Jungkook feel like his vision is spinning.The two guys left after that.I remembered Jin hyung.My tears fall as i remember him.My life without you is so hard.I hope you can come back.

Jungkook cross the road without looking at the crossing light.He could feel a car was coming towards him in a fast speed,but Jungkook walk like there is no car,then he stop at the middle of the road.The driver keep honking at him,but he ignore them.The driver had to stop his car because Jungkook dont even move.Screaming,yelling and swearing could be heard from the driver.But Jungkook still don't move.Then,one of the driver get out of his car and beat him,but he don't fight back this time.He don't feel it painful.

"choseohamida,choseohamida"
someone was saying sorry while dragging Jungkook away from the crowd."I'm so sorry,this guy is my dongsaeng, he had depression lately because of his hyung death"the guy said while bowing.He drag Jungkook away from there.

"yah Jeon Jungkook,neol michigo? you want to die? why you do that?did you lost your mind?"that guy keep asking him while yelling.

"yes, hyung,i want to die,i'm so sick with my life, i hate it, my parents never change, if Jin hyung was here, he will know what to do"

"you want to die so badly?then what about me?I'm not important in your life?who am i to you?you think only you need Jin, everybody need him"he ask then step out from the room.

"Namjoon hyung"Jungkook called."I'm sorry, i dont mean it,i just had a fight with my parents,and they still the same,usually Jin hyung will calm me,but he's gone."Jungkook cries. "the truth is i am a weak guy who always cry,i ran away from home, i don't want to go back".

"gwenchana,you can stay at my place"Namjoon replied while hugging Jungkook and rub his back.Jungkook cries and sob. After a long pause, Namjoon continue talking"let everything out,cry until you dont have tears anymore and start tomorrow with a strength and be tough,we still need to help the others who getting more worst and lost".Jungkook only nod.

"Hyung, you need to save us,guide me,i'm the maknae,i need somebody to go through this hardship".

"I will,but we need to start thing again,i need somebody too,and truthfully i said,i need Jin hyung too now, we all need him,but he won't come back again no matter what we do"Namjoon said with sober face while putting his hand on Jungkook shoulder."Does it feel painful?"he ask while showing towards the cut and bruises at my face."No, it doesn't,because you are the cure hyung".

"You still remember our promise right?"

"I still remember,it was me who make the promise".

"Then, never forget the promise and be strong,help me"

Namjoon's phone rings.He look at his phone screen to see the caller.Then,he go somewhere to take the call,his face look shocked.