39.

"please be seated, we are going to start this case now".

"So,on March 12 2015,Kim Dong Wan was found dead, and the cause of death because of losing a huge amount of blood that is because been stabbed".

Taehyung sit and listen to what the lawyer are saying.

"are u nervous?".The lawyer who represent him ask.

Taehyung nod nervously.

"trust me,i can win this case".

Taehyung just blink, he was speechless.

"Based on the investigation and post mortem, the victim dies around 7-9 pm and the weapon is found at crime scene. The weapon is also used by the victim's wife to kill herself,and based on further investigation,the defendant's DNA was found at the weapon".

"and the victim's neighbour said that he saw the defendant enter the house and leave the house around the time the victim's died.Based on all the proof , Kim Taehyung is the murderer and he is found guilty,maybe he also kill his own mom to make her shut her mouth".

"noo!! i don't kill my mom!!".
His lawyer manage to make him calm down.

"your honour, my client is defending himself, he try to save his mother,his father was drunk at that time and he can't stop from beating her,my client punch his father, but his father then beat him, so, here i'm going to say that my client dont have intention to kill him, he just defending himself

"objection your honor"

"objection is not accepted, Lawyer Lee , you may continue"

Lee nod once.
"The neighbours that live around the victim's house know that the victim is abusive.But no one dare to help, and as your information, my defendant had been warded once because of serious injury , he also had to go to psychiatrist silently. And he also had to start working at young age ,because lack of expenses. And all the money that he earn was taken by his father, he had to drop from school early because he can't pay for the fee.To all the people in this court today, i want you guys to think, what would you guys feel if any of your sibling, family, relatives, friends or anybody that you know, was abused physically, mentally and sexually.

The court starts to get a little noisy.

"you guys would be frightened right? and so my client, he was abused for years. He was arrested and send to the jail, but he was used by the other prisoner .

"your honor, this case is about proving the defendant is wrong or not, not about his life. Objection your honor"

"Objection rejected, lawyer Lee,please continue".

"He was sent to the mental hospital and gets better,he struggle with his emotion alone. So, all the proof led to him, showing he is the murderer. Your honor, he never meant to kill him, he was just defending himself, so i want to say please give him a chance to start a new life, he deserves to begin his life again.

Lee bow to the judges before he sit.

Taehyung know not all people who had murder people will still alive after they was jailed.Most of them was executed.And he is scared to die.He still young.

Taehyung only watch as the judges discussing.

He was called to give his statement, and he swear he just feels like hiding.

There are around 30 people in front him. They are the witnesses for his hearing at the court.

He could see his friends sitting at the front row, smiling and him, giving him support. And he swear he could see his brother sitting at the last row,eventhough his face is hidden by the cap, he was sure it was him.The guy lift his head, then keep his face down.