Chapter 12.Jin is back?

Suga open the door and enter the house."Guys, someone is home".
Everybody was looking at Suga.
Suga open the door and let Jin and Kim Bum in.

"J.. Ji.. Jin hyung,someone,please slap me".Jhope stand right away after saw Jin.

"I'm really here, you are not dreaming".Jin open his arms so, they could hug him.

Jungkook is the first to hug Jin."Ah,Jin hyung,is this really you?".Jungkook already cries.V also hug Jin."Jin hyung,bogoshipeo".V also cries.
All of them hug Jin and cries.

"Nuguseyo?".Jimin ask Kim Bum who only watch them with a cold face.

"This is Kim Bum sshi, he was Jin hyung friend a.k.a angel".Suga put his hand on Kim Bum shoulder.

"Ah,Suga hyung,neo chinca an angel,r u still drunk?".Jimin chuckles.

Kim Bum and Suga replied with sober face and stare at him.

"Ah,this hyung,both of you scary,oh,your eyes is glowing hyung".
"so scary".

Jimin leave them both and go to Jin.

Suga walk first but Kim Bum start to walk too.Both of them hit each other shoulder."Aishh".Suga glance to Kim Bum.

Day 1

Jin was sitting at a sofa.All the members sit around him.Jungkook and V was holding Jin hand tightly.

"Hyung,i really miss u,please don't go again".V was looking at Jin with teary eyes.

"Guys, i'm sorry for leaving you,for making all of you become like this,for making you feel lost..".Jin look away and wipe his tears.He try to stop crying."..sorry for making all of you suffer,i'm so sorry for making all of you lost hope in life,i'm so surprised when all of you try to suicide,please don't do that again, i'm so sad".
Jungkook and V hugs Jin.

"Hyung,we are sorry too".

V whispered to Jin."Hyung,i did very bad thing"."I know, lets talk about it later".

"Did all of u eat well? Aigoo, look at all of u,u have become skinny".

Jin was cooking. Jimin hug him from the back.

"Hyung, na chinca bogoshipeo".

"Araseo".Jin turn his body and face Jimin.He hold Jimin face.
"Aigoo, look,you are losing your fluffy cheeks".

"Ah, hyung..".

"Araseo, araseo, help me set the table".

All of the member only look at their bowl and keep stirring their rice.They only look at Jin who eat his rice happily.Jin then realised the member is not eating.

"Yah, stop looking at me,eat,i cook the rice and the dishes for all of you,dont waste it, start eating".

All the members then start to eat slowly.

"Hyung, come and sleep at my room".V hollered from his room.

"An dwae,sleep at my room".Jungkook shout from his room.

Jimin also want to sleep with Jin.
"An dwae, my room".

"Aish, chinca these kids,stop yelling,its night already, let Jin hyung choose who he want to sleep with,now sleep silently,and stop making noise, before i kill all of you".Suga yell from his room.

Someone knock at Jungkook's room.

"Come in".

Suga step inside.