Chapter 3(V)

Flashback
I wander around at the bridge.I was chewing the gum and spit it out after I'm done chewing.I don't know where to go.Home.Maybe i should home. I was walking home to see my parents.
when i enter the house, i heard mom was screaming and so dad from the room.Dad must have lost his mind again.I brave myself to go near the room.Dad must have drunk.
I walk slowly towards the room.I'm scared to go near because the memory of being abused by dad keep playing in my mind.I peek into the room and saw dad slaps mom agai.My blood start to boil.I balled a fist, and clench my jaw.
Mom was crying.I look around and saw an empty glass bottle.

I step inside the room and scream.I push dad as hard as i could and hit his head with the bottle.But,most of the bottle hit the window's grail as he was standing near the window,but the bottle had broken.He got angry and push me.I fall on the floor on my butt.The broken bottle slipped from my hand.He grab my shirt make me had to stand up.He punch me on my face.It hit my lips. Blood dribble from my lip.I rub my lips and glare at him."You insolent kid"he scream at me, then beat my mom again.I take the broken bottle and push him towards the window.My adrenaline is rushing through my whole body.I stab him.His hand which was pushing me strongly just now get weaker.He was grabbing my shirt and glaring.I stab the bottle deeper into his skin.His eyes goes wider as he was shocked with my action. My heartbeat was beating very fast.My mom who was screaming just now has goes silent and sobbing.He fall slowly on the floor while holding his stomach.I stepped back heavily as i realised what i just done.I look at my hands that has been covered with blood.I gulp heavily.My mom shake my shoulder.I look at her."Go!go before someone come and see you"mom order me. She hold my face."Look at me,you never know what happen,you don't kill him,and we both don't know why he die,now go!".I run without look back untill i saw abandoned house.
end of flashback.

Jin hyung,i need you,na bogoshipeo.
I cry my eyes out.The scene just now keep repeating in my head.I'm so scared and frightened.What if the police know what i do,what if i get caught.My whole body is shaking.But,i have living with feeling scared and frightened, being hurt,since i was a kid.I should done this earlier.He abused me since i was 15.I don't regret what i just do. At least nobody can hurt mom anymore.But,what will my friends react when they know what i do.Hyung.He can help me.I take the water bottle and pour the water on my hands that has covered with blood.I rub my hands at my shirt.Then i call hyung.I gulp heavily.

I call hyung, after a few ring, he answer my call."Hyung, na bogoshipeo, let's meet"."Neo gwenchana?",he ask me, but i can't answer him, i end the call.

Hyung was sitting there.He was always sit there."Hyung" i call him.He turn his head and stand up while smiling when he see me.I run towards him and hug him tightly.I cry at his shoulder."Gomawo, hyung".Hyung rub my back.It make me feel calm and safe.

"What happen?"

"I..."i gain my courage to tell him."I.., i kill,my dad"it finally came out from my mouth.My mouth was trembling.Hyung loose his hug and step back.He look a bit shocked.I thought he was going to call me crazy,and scream at me, but he stay calm.

"You must had a reason why you do that,let's talk about it".

I lay beside him with my arm crossed behind my head and stare at him.He was so strong.When he received the news about Jin hyung death he still calm.He hug all of us before tell us about Jin's death.He only cry after tell us.It was him who calm us.

"Tell me when you are ready".

"I go home and see my dad beat my mom again.I got angry and somehow i got the courage to do 'that".

"I won't tell the others,but.."he said with sober face.

He must try to calm himself.Jin hyung is dead and i create another trouble,it must be hard for him.

"Are you ok?" he ask while took out the emergency kit.I touch my face and chuckles."It don't feel painful anymore because of you hyung".A smile flicker across his face while treating the cuts and bruises at my hand and face.

"But, hyung, i dont have place to stay anymore".

"You can stay at my place for tonight,we will stay at our house starting from tomorrow ".