Chapter 17

"appa, don't hit me, don't hit me,mianei,mianei".

"you bastard kid,i told you not to go out, why u go out?".
A man is taking a belt and hit his son.He don't even stop eventhough his son beg.

"appa, it's hurt, stop, stop it, omma, help me, help me".A woman, the mother to the kid only watch his husband hit his innocent child.She try to stop his husband, but she got hit too.

"yah V ireona,aish,this kid, he is having a nightmare".Jhope shake V shoulder, but he still not awake.

V still crying and dreaming.

"yah, ireona".But V suddenly push Jhope.He fall from the bed.

He slap V.V open his eyes and realised it was just a dream and saw Jhope.He hug Jhope.

"yah, yah wae?".Jhope feel guilty as V start to sob.

"mianei, i don't really mean to slap you".

"no,it is not about you slap me, hyung~,please don't hate me,please don't forget me, i don't want to be alone, i'm scared, i need you".

"why should i hate you, and why would you be alone?i will always be with you, why you feel scared?".

"hyung, if one day, you know i did something bad,please don't hate me".

"what do you mean?something bad?".

"just promise me, you won't hate me".

What V mean with something bad.What has he done?He also act strange lately.

>>>>

Jungkook make a breakfast.

Jhope and Namjoon is going to work.
Namjoon took a bread and walk to the door.He bite it and wear his shoes in hurry."Jungkook gomawo".

Jhope also took the bread and tail Namjoon."Gomawo Jungkook, don't forget to wake Suga hyung".

"araseo hyung, good luck with first day".

Jimin walking down while yawning.

"oh, Jimin hyung, come have a breakfast".

Jm:whoa,you make a breakfast, how nice.

Jk:hyung,i want to go out to look for a job.

Jm:oh,i'm going out too, i'm looking for a job too.Then,wait for me for a while, i will go get ready, let's go out together.

Jk:ok hyung, i will go and wake Suga hyung and V hyung.

>>>>
Jungkook give up after waking Suga, but he still sleeping.

Jungkook knock the door.After a few knock, V answered.

"Oh, Jungkook, what is it?".

"Hyung, me and Jimin hyung is going out,i have make the breakfast, and please wake Suga hyung".

"oh, ok"

>>>>
After walking for a few hours, Jungkook has exhausted, and stop at a convenience store.

Aish,why do i still can't found any job.
I will call Jimin hyung and ask him if he has got a job.

Jungkook bought a drink.He dialled Jimin number.

Jk:hyung,did you get a job?

Jimin sigh.

Jm:not yet, ah, i'm tired.

Jk:me too.eodiya?Let's meet.

Jungkook pass by a shop,then suddenly he saw a paper stick at a
door shop.