Chapter 26.The

Taehyung
It was that guy again.Min Hyuk.I only stare at the table in front of me when he ask me various questions that make me remember those painful memories.And i know he is going to scream anytime from now because he has ask me 6 question and i dont answer any of it,i only stare at him with a blank expression and look at the table.He slammed the table that make me flinch,and somehow it makes the memory flash in my head.

flashback
i was just home from school when dad come home.He kick the door and look at me with angry look."where is your mother!?".He scream.I ignore him."where is your mother?!!Are u deaf!!".He slammed the table and push everything on the table.I flinched."I dont know".I answer in a slow voice because he was scary."I need the money,give me the money!".He approach me and grab my shirt collar.
"I dont have any".I try to push him but he was stronger than me.He take my bag and rustle it."I dont have money".I try to take the bag from him before he found the money,and yeah i lied because i need the money for school fee.But i was too late and he has found the money.He put the money in his pocket and grab my hair,i wince in pain."You want to be a liar,huh?like your mother".He slap me for a few time and kick me."please,i need the money for school".I beg him.But he only give a punch to my face.

"Answer me!!".Min Hyuk slammed the table again.

Somehow,i saw Min Hyuk turn to be my dad.

I close my ears and turn away from hi

"stop!stop!".

Seo Joon
I run into the room straight away as i heard Taehyung scream.

I could see he was shaking and he close his ear.

"thats enough for today officer,i need to bring him to his room".I hug Taehyung and rub his head.I could feel he tug my shirt and bury his face at my stomach since he still sit on the chair.

"I'm not done yet".Min Hyuk said.

"did u see how he is right now?and did u realise he is sick?yes,he kill someone,but now,he is not a criminal,he is my patient,so,lets just end it here today".I said to him in a stern voice.

I pull Taehyung to stand up and bring him to his room.

"Its ok,he is gone now".I said to him and push his shoulder down so he sit on his bed.I take a chair and sit facing him.I hold his hand and i could feel his hand is shaking terribly and cold.

"did u see your dad again?".I ask.

He nod slowly.

I brush his hair with my hand so i could see his eyes.

"what did he do?".

"it is from..my old memories...,that guy keep slamming the table and scream...,so the memories.. it come back,he..beat me and i could feel the pain".

Eventhough it is short,at least he talk.And it is his first time to talk.And i could feel he must be really scared with his own father.He is having a trauma.And he sound quite normal.I know,it must be hard for him,to deal with his old memories,he lose his mom,and she suicide,and he live in fear because of the crime he has done.And he was abused physically and mentally.

"c-can u help me,become normal again?".

It was quite shocking when he ask me that.

"sure,wait here,i will come back".I leave the room and come back with medicine.

I give him the medicine.

"what is this for?".He look at the medicine.

"it will help u".

He stare at the medicine for a while then he swallow it with a glass of water.

"Sleep well".I said to him and pull the blanket covering his lower body.

He give me smile.

I reply his smile.

>>>>>

Jimin

My head feel so painful and it make my vision become blurry.I had to wear my glasses again.I wear glasses before but then my vision become fine.But now,my vision is blurry again.I eat panadol but it only relieve my head ache for a while.And it has been a week.

What is wrong with me?.