Chapter 7(Jimin)

I open the pipe and let the water fill the tub.I still can't believe it has been two weeks since Jin hyung death.I know him for 3 years.I met him when i was crying because my parents beat me because i got bad grades and involved in discipline case at my college.I told them i have been framed but they don't trust me.I was really framed by those bitch.

He always be with me when i need him.My life feel so empty and lonely without him.I wish he was not dead yet.But he was dead.He has suicide.
He leave me.For what reason i need to live anymore.My parents dumped me since i got expelled from the college.
The reason i live because of him.But he was gone.

I took out the polaroid picture.The background was beach.Somehow,Jin hyung was not in the picture.No way.He was there.He wasn't dead.Jimin burn the picture in disbelief.

The water has reach the level of my neck.I close my eyes and slowly immersed my head into water.I hold my breath.After a minute, my throat feel like burning.
My eyes and nose feel stinging because i hold my breath.the water start to enter my nose.Bubbles start to form at the water surface.I'm running out of oxygen.My face feel like burning.

But a knock on the door make me regain conscious and come back to my senses.I'm still alive.The knock must be so loud because i could hear it from in the water.Our hearing will be limited when we are in the water.I get out from the bath tub and sit hugging my knees at the side of the bath tub.

Jimin's body was shivering because he was in the water for too long.His skin has become wrinkled.The water from the bath tub flow over and rained over me.My whole body is shaking.Tears running at my cheek continuously. The knock on the door bother me.I close my ears with my hand.I still feel the pain.The pain of losing the person i loved. I scream to numb the pain.

"Hyung,are u ok?"Jungkook was shaking Jimin shoulder."Hyung, don't be like this".Jungkook start to cry."Look at me, look at me!"Jungkook put his hand at Jimin face and force him to look at Jungkook.Jimin stop shaking and look into Jungkook eyes.

There was a tear at Jungkook face.Namjoon close the pipe and wrap a towel around me.Jungkook drag me from the bath room and force me to sit at the corner of the bed.Jungkook kneel and take my hand."Why you do this hyung?"Jungkook press my hand softly.He look up and stare into my eyes trying to find answer.But,my mind is blank.I become speechless.

I can only look at him.My mental just break.I lost my sense just now.Namjoon go through my closet and took out a few clothes.Jungkook took of my shirt and wore me new clothes.I just let him do it without saying anything."Hyung you need to change your short and underwear,you want me to change it or you want to change on your own?".
I keep looking at him.I don't know how long i have staring at him.

Jungkook turn to Namjoon because Jimin is not answering him.Namjoon nod his head as a sign for him to change Jimin shorts.Namjoon took a few clothes from the closet and put it in a bag.

"Hyung, I'm changing your shorts,ok?".I nod my head.Usually,i was so shy to show my body.But,i let Jungkook see my body today.
Jungkook wrap a towel around my waist and pull my boxer and shorts down.He wore me new underwear and unwrap the towel.He don't look at my body.He wore me new trousers.He dried my hair and caress my hair. Then wore me the beanie.

Jungkook tugged my arm and push me inside the car.He sit beside me.

"Hyung,why you do this?What have you done? I still need you.Don't do things like this again.You frightened me.Jebal.Don't do stupid things.Jin hyung won't be back no matter what you do.Suga hyung and you scared me.Please don't suicide.Don't leave me."Jungkook press my hand while staring at me with sad face.

As i enter the house,the house was so silent.I don't come to this house since Jin hyung death.The house was like 'dead' too.Suga hyung and V gave me a quick glance.Their face show unreadable expression.They look moody."Jimin,i have set the room,you can sleep there"V hollered from the kitchen.

I sit at the bed corner.I remembered Jin hyung used to come into this room with supper and fall asleep on my bed.Jungkook will come and sleep together.We start tickles each other.But,it only remain as a memory now.

Jungkook enter the room."Hyung,i want to sleep with you".He lay beside me while grip my wrist."I'm sorry to do this, but you just had a mental breakdown and drown yourself in a bath tub,i don't wany you to do crazy things again, i will keep an eye on you".He tighten his grip.He fall asleep but he still grip my wrist.He was so cute when he sleep.I want to pull the blanket to cover me and him as i start to feel wind barge into my room.But..
I saw Jin hyung standing and looking at me.Andeo.Andeo.This can't be true.

I shake my head and run my hand through my hair.Get back to your sense Park Jimin.Whenever i move my hand,Jungkook tighten his grip.His eyes was closed.
Unbelievable.Usually,he was the hardest to wake up and whatever people do to wake him up won't work.Only Jin hyung can wake him up.I remembered him again.I sigh.How can i erase him my mind when i keep remembered him.

I close my eyes and go to sleep.