Chapter 24.A shocking truth

Namjoon walk slowly and knock on the door.

His eyes widen when he saw the person inside the room.

"h-hyung?".

"Namjoon ah, you are here, come sit".The person motion for him to sit.

"s-so u r the person.."

"yeah it was me who call u just now,we need to talk about your friend".

"s-so how did u know i was his friend?".

"he mention your name in his sleep sometimes,then i remember u, but i cant be sure, so i search for this Namjoon, who thought we will meet again".

"so,u still contact my dad?".

"sometimes.u don't contact him?"

"i don't want to talk about it".

"ok, let's continue with Taehyung"

Then,Seo Joon explain  everything to Namjoon about Taehyung.

>>>>>

Namjoon feel nervous when Seo Joon take him to the room where they put V.

Seo Joon open the door for him and he step inside.

V is sitting on his bed swinging his legs while singing.

               tto witaerowo,
               tto wihomhae
(insecure again, dangerous again)

               So bad
               why

"I miss your singing".Namjoon said while walking towards him.

V turn his head and saw Namjoon.But he don't even smile.

"u just an illusion right?".V ask.

Namjoon run towards him and hug him.

"why u say that, i am real,i am here now, with u".

V hug him tightly and he could feel his shirt wet.

"because i am losing my sane slowly".

"shh... u r not crazy".Namjoon pull him closer to him.

"if i'm not, i won't be here".V pull himself and distance from Namjoon.

"Taehyungie".

"I really miss all of u, but.. i cant be with u guys"

"why u say that?,we never hate u".

"because i'm dirty, really 'dirty' ,maybe u dont hate me, but i hate my own self for not being able to protect my own self, thaf i lose my...".V back up untill his back reach the wall.

"lose what?".Namjoon ask him while approach him.

V start to cry as that scene flash in his head.

flashback
At the jail
It was bath time.At jail,everything need to be done following the schedule.So,all the criminal has go to the bathroom.But,the bathroom only has 10 toilets and it has full.V wait for someone to get out. There are too many people bathing and it was open.V felt shy to bath.A group of people saw him and start to whistle at him and stare at him.He start to feel uneasy.He can only hope someone to get out from the toilet.But it was too late. A few guys has surround him.the people who was waiting with him just now, has gone to he don't know where.One of the guy play with his hair.He flinch with the sudden action.The other guys sniff at his shirt."Nice smell".The guy then lick his lip.Then other guy ask him."R u new?"."y-yes".He answer stutter because he feel something wrong will happen.He decide to make a run, but it was too late, the guys jump on him.He fall on the floor.His hand is pinned beside him.The guy hover on him. "w-what u want to do?"."fuck u".He struggle to let his hand free, but the guy tighten his grip and start to lick his jaw line.

"s-stop!".He feel disgusted."what?I can't hear u".The guy smirk while putting his hand inside his shirt.

He don't want to get rape again.Not again.His dad has rape him twice and that was enough for him.He saw a chance and use his knee to kick the guy ass and he groan in pain.He manage to get up and run but another guy has wait at the door.

"where are u going, huh?".The guy is smirking at him while walking towards him.He look behind him and the another guy is walking towards him too.He got stuck between the guys.

"u think u can get away?".The guy who 'touch' him just now push him and his back touch another guy who is taller than him.

The taller guy guy smash his head at the wall.He feel dizzy and his sight get blurry.The guy slap him until his cheek turn red.

"u think u can get away after u kick me?no one can ever get away from me,My name is Lee,dont forget my name".The guy then walk away.V thought that they will leave him,but Lee come back with a few guys.

V run into the bath room, before he could lock it,Lee push the door and drag V and make him lay onto the floor.His whole body has wet because of the water on the floor.Lee hover over him and rip his shirt.Before he could push him someone has pinned both his hand above his head.

Lee trail his finger at V chest.
"p-please d-dont".V beg as his eyes start to be watery."shhhh".Lee put his finger at V lips signaling him to be silent.He grip V jaw and put his shirt into his mouth.

As Lee pull his pants,he could only scream and shake his head.

His tears streaming down from his face,he keep screaming but those guys laughs seeing him in pain and no one came to help.

The guys left after they 'done' with him.

end of flashback.

V sobs and cry.

"Taehyung,look at me".Namjoon lift V chin so he look at him.

when V look at him, he ask again.
"u lose what?".

V look into Namjoon eyes and speak.

"my virginity".

The room become so silent.

Namjoon back up and close his mouth.

"h-how?".His eyes start to get teary.

"jail, my dad".He don't look at Namjoon anymore, because he feel Namjoon feel disgust with him.

"y-your dad?".

"he rape me twice".

Namjoon start to cry too, because he never thought that 'thing' to happen to V.He know V dad abuse him,but this...

see,your friend feel disgust with u.

u r dirty

disgusting

useless

kill..er

The voice inside V head tell him.

"I'm not!I'm not useless!Stop!Stop!".He close his ear while closing his eyes.

"V,what is wrong with u?".Namjoon ask as he suddenly scream.

"stop!!".

"V!".He hug V but V push him away.

Seo Joon run into the room with a few nurses.

The nurses push Namjoon, but he insist to stay.

"sorry,u really need to go, please, give cooperation".

Namjoon walk out of the room.

He saw V is struggling when the nurses hold him and pin him on the bed.Seo joon is injecting him.The door then closed.