36.Why?

Sobs was heard all over the room.

The owner of the sobs sit silently in the room while hugging his knees.

He close his ears and don't even dare to look up.

The broken vase was scattered beside the guy who sobs.

"o-oh my god Taehyung,i-i'm sorry, i-i'm really sorry, i'm sorry, i don't mean to throw the vase".

The guy hug the crying guy who is shaking in fear.

"i-if you are going to be like this,what is the point u take me out from the hospital?".Taehyung said in whisper.

"i don't mean to,i'm really sorry,i'm being too emotional,don't u miss me?
i miss you so much my brother".

The guy ruffles Taehyung hair, but Taehyung squirm.

"h-hyung,please send me back to the hospital,the people there will be worried about me, and the police will start looking for me".

"that is why i take u out from there,we will go away from here and live happily, both of us,nobody will disturb us,u are my only family i have left,and u also have only me,i dont want u to go through terrible life".

"my life is fine now hyung,i like it there".

"fine?"*chuckles*

"did u realise that u r now in a mental ward and after u got better, they are going to send u back to the jail,and u are saying u are going to have a good life?".

"i realised what i have done, and i accept it".

"that is your problem Kim Taehyung,u give up easily, that is why dad always abuse u, because u don't fight back,u r  being too nice".

"stop!dont mention about it!"

"why?u said u already accept it, but why u ask me to stop? because u r coward! u kill them! u are a killer!"

"no!!".Taehyung grip his hair and breath heavily.

"look at me!"

"go!"

"look at me!"

"no,u r just same with dad!"

"LOOK.AT.ME!"

Taehyung slowly lift his head and look at the guy in front of me.

"good,now stand up".

But Taehyung refuse to stand up.

"i'm not the type that will wait forever for people. Get up now Kim Taehyung!!".

Taehyung slowly stand up and follow his 'hyung' walk out from the room.

"u must be hungry, come here and sit".The guy pat the chair beside him.

Taehyung slowly sit on the chair, scared of his own brother.

"see, it was not that hard to follow what i say".

The guy caress Taehyung's hair and it cause Taehyung to flinch.

"Sorry for making u scared, i just want to know if u are getting better".

"now eat. We are going out after this".

Taehyung just give him a blank expression.

"we r going somewhere".The guy said to Taehyung as if he could read what is inside Taehyung head.

******

"Namjoon".

Seo Joon start the conversation on the phone.