43.

Jungkook wake up and see Jimin is not beside him.

where did he go?

Jungkook stand up and look into the bathroom.

Not here. Maybe he is drinking. When he is going down the stair, suddenly he feel uneasy. He fasten his step look at the kitchen

Ok, now i start to feel scared. Calm down Jungkook, maybe he is watching the tv or being outside.

"Jimin hyung!Jiminnie hyung!!".

He look outside. Also no Jimin.

Jungkook start to lose his mind. Something on the desk caught his attention. It was a piece of paper.
His heart beat fast as he read the paper.

To;  My friends

I'm sorry that i have troubled all of u. But, i just can't depend on u guys. I'm just being a burden. I'm dying. And that's it. I hope i can live longer and help everybody, but my fate say i will die soon. Tq for everything u guys have done to me, tq for making me happy and feel love. I love all of u with all my heart.I don't want to say bye, it is hard for me to even write bye. Hope all of u stay happy.

Jimin.

Jungkook fell on the floor as he finished reading the letter.

"yah, why r u shouting early in the morning?". Hoseok ask as he enter the kitchen while yawning.

Jungkook slowly stand and grab his beanie and sweater and jacket.

"yah, where are u going early in the morning?".

Hoseok goes to chase Jungkook but stop as he saw a piece of paper that has crumbled a little.

Hoseok gasp as he read it.His hand closing his jaw that has drop.

"yah Hoseok why is the door open?".

Hoseok give the paper to Namjoon with shaky hands.

"J-Jungkook goes out, t-to look for Jimin".

"what do u mean looking for Jimin,it was 7:30 am and the temperature was like 3°C?".

Hoseok goes to kitchen for a glass of water to calm himself.

Namjoon become speechless as he read the paper.

"why u guys look like someone that just saw a ghost?". Yoongi ask as he just wake up and get out from his room.

He take the paper at Namjoon's hand and start reading.

********

Jungkook ignore the freezing cold wind that hit his face and body. He keep running, ignoring the people who look at him weirdly because of tears at his face. He was like a crazy people looking here and there for Jimin.

Hyung, please dont leave me. Where are u?. Please, please.

He arrive at train station and saw a familiar guy.

"Hyung! Jimin hyung! Hyung! wait! hyung!".

The guy turn back but he can't find who call him. He continue his step and enter the train.

Jungkook goes through the crowd, shoving people and being pushed.
He knock and bang on the window so Jimin saw him but fail. The train start to move and the door and start closing.

Jungkook arrived at the door but someone pushed him and the door closed shut. He could only watch as the train move.

Jimin cry as the train move. I'm sorry. He saw Jungkook, but he ignore him, He really felt guilty for leaving them, but he need to go.