Chapter 15.

At a park.
"why u guys become so silent?u guys usually having fun when we go out".
Jin try to start a conversation.

Jungkook,Jhope and Jimin start to tear.
The three of them then hug Jin.
"Hyung,kajima".

Jin start to cry too.

Jin sit on a bench while the members sit beside him in circle.
He start the conversation.He take a deep breath.

"yeorebum, you guys have already know that i will go today right?firstly,i want to say sorry,i know i say sorry for so many time since i come back,but i want to say sorry again for the last time,sorry for leaving you guys,i'm so selfish, i should have know that you guys was hurt too.I suicide because i don't want you guys to see i'm suffering.I'm sick".

All the members except Namjoon was surprised.

"what do you mean hyung?".

"I had a cancer.Brain cancer".

"how can you don't tell us?"

"because i don't want you guys to be sad".

"but still you need to tell us, so that we could go through this together"

Maybe i wont kill my dad, if you still alive, i wont be a murderer and i won't be hunt by the police.And probably my mom will still alive.V said to himself.
The scene when he kill his dad flash in his head.He hug his knee.

"i make stupid act,i really regret it, i can only say sorry".

"stop saying sorry, it was us who suffer after you die, we had to bear the pain, it was so painful that i feel like dying".

"Suga, please don't act like this".

"Just go".

Namjoon interrupts.

"Suga hyung,Jin hyung is leaving, don't treat him like that,you might regret later, we still have some time,lets enjoy this moment".

"you don't understand me Namjoon".

"Maybe i can't understand you, but i know you, deep down i know u miss Jin hyung very much".

Jhope interrupts.

"Lets end this conversation,and lets use and enjoy this last moment with Jin hyung, please guys, don't fight".

Jhope easily cry at this kind of thing.

Jimin hug Jhope."Hyung dont cry,you always smile,seeing you crying like this make me sad, bring the hope for us".

Jin hug both of them.

"Hobi ah,keep smiling and spread your happy virus,always give them hope and keep your positive mind"

"hyung~,you make me feel like crying".He wipe his tears that has fall.
"ah, i cry already".

"Jiminnie~".

"yea, hyung".He was holding his tears.

"You are the tough guy.Be tough and move on with your life.You are close with Taehyung.So...,don't leave him alone.Be with him.And,also take care of other members too.Dont drown yourself in the tub again.You won't look cute anymore if you die.Your face will be bloated and blue".

"hyung~".He can't hold his tears anymore.Tears streaming down from his face.

"stop crying,both of you look ugly".Jin tease them.