Chapter 13

Day 2
"Ahh,what is this heavy thing on me".Jungkook is pushing someone on him.He don't want to open his eyes,but he had to open his eyes now because the thing on him won't move.
Jimin put his arm on Jungkook chest and V sleep on his thigh.Jungkook try to sit but Jimin hug him tightly. "Ahh, Jimin hyung, you suffocate me.V hyung, wake up, i can't feel my thigh".Jungkook shake his leg but V ignore him and keep sleeping."Aish, this hyung, chinca.."."Ahh,Jin hyung help me".Jin still sleeping and don't hear Jungkook.Jungkook decide to sleep again.

"yah jeon jungkook, wake up!,we are going out".Jimin and Jhope is waking up Jungkook.But,as usual Jungkook won't even wake up no matter what u do to him."Aish..".Jimin feel annoyed and pull Jungkook leg.Jhope is shaking Jungkook shoulder."yah,Jungkook wake up Jin hyung is taking us somewhere".Jhope try to wake Jungkook."Aish,whatever suit yourself,dont blame us if we leave you alone at home".Jimin a bit annoyed and leave the room.

"Everybody was already wake up except for Jungkook,aish this kid, when is he going to change?".Jin mutters.

"yeorobum,eat ok,i'm going to wake Jungkook".Jin told them while heading upstairs.

"Jin hyung,fighting".Jimin told Jin while making fighting face as he know it was hard to wake him.

"yah jeon jungkook, wake up,how long u want to sleep?u can't be like this everyday,they will fed up with you,u need to try to wake up on your own".

Jungkook still sleep.

"aish, i had to use the old way".Jin is tickling Jungkook nipples.

"ah, hyung geuman geuman it so tickling".Jungkook is laughing and has awake.

"ppali wa, we are going out,get ready and come down".Jin leave the room so Jungkook can get ready.

"Jin hyung, where are we going?".Jimin was asking as Jin don't tell them where are they going.

"Just wait and see".Jin gave a smile while driving.

Jungkook, Jimin and V was sitting at the back.Jungkook played the music with his phone and start to sing.

"Its been a long time.....,
without u my friend...,
and i'll tell u all about it when i see u aga..".

Jimin take the phone from Jungkook and change the song before Jungkook finish singing.

"ah, jimin hyung..".

"yah, yah why u played a sad song".Jimin played the song Boyfriend by Justin Bieber."now this is better".

Jungkook start to sing and V join him.
Jimin shake his head enjoying the song.

"yah,Hobi ah, stop staring at me like that".Jin said as he realised Jhope stared at him for quite a long time.

"I just miss to see you there,driving,smiling,eating,and plus i miss the way u drive,Namjoon driving is sucks, he drive so fast, then suddenly he brake,he make us scared, and u know he almost hit the border everytime he park the car,and when he fill the gas..".

"yah, yah, geuman, u should feel grateful i could the drive the car,except for everything that i touch will damage".Namjoon was complaining because he feel annoyed.

Jin only laughs.He miss all of them too.A lot.If he could turn the time back, he wont suicide,but he can't,and he only has 3 days to spend time with them.

time skip

"ok,we are here guys".Jin said after done park the car and getting out.

"amusement park?really?".Suga show blank face because he think he is too old to be there, and he think that place only suitable for kids like Jungkook.And because he was a lazy guy.