Chapter 11

"Namjoon hyung,stop here".Jimin told him.

"Are you fucking kidding me Park Jimin?In this tunnel?What the hell did you want to do?".

"ah hyung,dont get angry, we will have some fun,just park here and block the way".

Nanjoon show a weird expression.But,still he park the car and block the way.

Many cars had to stop because their car was blocking the way.They sit and watch the driver got angry.They don't care if the driver was honking at them.Jungkook was sitting on the car roof and watch his hyungs goes crazy.
Jungkook only sigh."Ah, otteokhae Namjoon hyung,these hyung just got worser".
"Just let them be, they need time".

"Yah, Jungkook, get down and join us".Suga yell from below.

V start to climb on one of the car and spraying the paint on the front mirror.Jhope spits the water at the car.Jimin climb on the car and throw the snacks and pour the drink.
Suga was throwing cups at the car.
Namjoon and Jungkook only follow behind them and eat the snacks.

"yah!what the hell you guys doing?".A man shout from a car and make them surprised.

Namjoon quickly run towards the car and move the car.The others run right away.

"yah, get in".Namjoon shout from inside the car.The others stop running and hop in.

"whoa, that was crazy".V chuckles.But,i have fun anyway.Jimin headlock V."Told u, it was fun".

"I can't believe,i spit at someone's car".Jhope chuckles.

"I pour some of the drinks at someone's car and throw snacks".Jimin chuckles.

"I was throwing empty cup, when suddenly he come out from the car, and yells.I was startled, that's why i start to run and told u guys to run".

Suga headlock Jungkook."Yah, Jungkook what u do?".

"Me?I..ah..i throw snacks".Actually he don't do anything.He just walk between the cars.Why i lied?.

"Hyung, don't do things like this again,what if they have a gun and shoot us".

"Yah,yah,look at this kid, your imagination is so high".Jimin laughs.
"yah,sometimes we need to do crazy things like this in life,now this is what we call the real fun".

"Namjoon ah, stop at the store, i want to buy drinks and foods".Suga hit the car since they sit at the back.

They get into the car during their stop.Suga sit at the front beside Namjoon.Jhope,Jungkook,Jimin and V sit at the back."Ah,Hobi hyung move a  little,your seat is too wide".Jungkook push Jhope."Yah, Jimin don't split your leg".Jhope told Jimin.

"Aish,what's so noisy at the back,all of you, sit outside,now!".Suga said in stern voice."Hyung,wae..".Jimin was unsatisfied.

"all of you,now!,before i kill you".
Four of them sit at the back.Actually,in the trunk.
"eyy, Suga hyung,he was scary".Jimin was unsatisfied."Now all of us had to sit here,it was cold at night".

They are heading home."Suga hyung, stop drinking,there was cop doing roadblock at front".Ah, what about V.I can't suddenly make a turn, the police will suspicious.I hope they don't recognize V.

Jungkook saw a roadblock.Ah,otteokhae,V hyung.Dont panic, V hyung will scared."V hyung, you must feel cold, wear this".Jungkook put beanie on V's head.
"Hyung, there was a cop,dont scared, i'm with you".Jungkook whispers to V.
V was so surprised.But,what surprised him more was how did Jungkook know?."Jimin hyung,Hobi hyung, there was a cop, wake up".Jhope and Jimin wake up immediately.