Chapter 16

Namjoon dialled a number.After a few ring,the person answer the call.

N:yah,Eric how is it,is it settled?

E:hyung~,it is quite hard to help you, he is wanted now.It was not that i don't want to help you, but...i got a record with the cops.

N:listen,if you help me,75% of your debt with me is settled.

E:*aish, otteokhae,but my debt with him is a lot*.Ok, hyung, i agree, are you sure 75% of the debt is settled.

N:yes,but,if you lied, you know what i'm capable to do right?.

E:yes,hyung,i know, i will help you.

Jungkook suddenly enter the room.

Jk:hyung,who did you talk to?

N:err...my friend,why u enter the room?

Jk:i need my earphone.

N:Jungkook,i start working tomorrow.

Jk:oh,jinjja hyung?where?

N:at a hotel,as a house keeping.

Jk:oh~.I'm looking for a job too actually. If there are any vacancies at the hotel, tell me.

N:I will tell you if there any.

At the living room
Suga is sleeping.Jhope is dancing.Jungkook and Jimin is playing video game with Jungkook.V and Namjoon is not there,but nobody realised it.

Namjoon bring V to his room.

N:Taehyungie ah, pack your things, you are leaving in two days.I have called my friend to bring you away from here.

V show a blank face.

V:bring me away?to where?i don't want to be apart from you.

N:you can't stay here anymore.The cop is looking for you.You are too innocent to be in jail.Maybe you have kill someone, but you might be killed too if you got into the      jail.Taehyungie,listen to me,i will see you frequently.But,please,you need to go from here.In a few days, he will come and pick you.So,you need to get ready.

V suddenly hug Namjoon.

V:hyung~,i have become a murderer, why u still want to help me?

N:because i love you,you are my family now, my responsible.I don't want to see any of us hurt anymore or in trouble.

Jh:errr..,what are you guys doing?

Jhope who suddenly open the door saw V hugs Namjoon.

V wipe his tears while looking down, hiding his face and walk to the bathroom.

Jhope tail V with his eyes.

Jh:yah,Namjoon you still don't tell me,why u hug him? is he crying just now?

Namjoon is thinking excuses in his head.

"he.. he.. uhh.. he is going somewhere, yeah he tell me he is going somewhere, but he don't want to tell you guys yet, because he don't want to make you guys sad, he is going somewhere far".

Jh:far?where?

N:he don't tell me too.

Namjoon scratch his back head.

"oh, yah Hobi,before i forget,i will start working tomorrow, i don't want you guys to wonder where i go tomorrow".

"oh jinjja?i will start working tomorrow too,at a restaurant,what time you need to go to work?".