Chapter 1

Namjoon and V was lying on the ground while looking at the stars on the sky.V put his head on Namjoon arms and stare at him who was looking at the sky.''Hyung, if one day, i did something wrong, and what i did was a huge crime, wil you help me?''V ask.Namjoon stare at V before answering him,"I will help my brother,and be with him no matter what,i know you must had a reason for what u did''.''Gomawo hyung, that's enough for me''
There was a car coming and making a circle around them.Both of them stand up and found out it was Jin who drove the car.Then Jimin open the back window and let his head and hand out and hold Namjoon hand.Suga and Jungkook was also at the back seat.Jhope was sitting beside Jin.

They sit around the campfire again.Jin took out a polaroid,it show a sea.He show it to the others and ask "should we go here?".The others nod.Jungkook was sleeping on Suga lap again.Jin is the last one to sleep.He stare at all his dongsengs who sleep soundly.They are not a real brothers but they are closer more than real brothers.He took out his camcorder and record them.

They go to an abandoned swimming pool and there was a bushes, and woods.As usual Jin took out his camcorder and record what the kids are doing.Jungkook was taking a stroll near the woods .Suga take a nap,while JImin and Jhope was playing with the paint spray can.Jin sit alone while writing on a book. Namjoon was leaning against the wall.Jungkook suddenly came when Jin was about to take Suga's picture.He sit next to Suga and smile showing all his teeth when Jin take a picture.

Then Jhope and Jimin join them when Jin take their pictures.Namjoon came and start to push Suga who was sitting on the trolly.Suga is screaming because they push the trolly so hard.

Jungkook is the first to wake up in the morning.They was at an abandoned harbor.Jungkook was sitting at the platform while enjoying the morning breeze and watching the sun rise.He was so happy to be with them.Then someone came and pat his left shoulder.Jungkook turn his head to see who it was.It was Suga who smile at him.His smile was really sweet like sugar.His skin look more pale in the morning.''Ah, hyung you awake''Jungkook greet him. ''The sun was beautiful right?''Suga said while looking at the sun.
''yes, so beautiful, i hope our relationship will last long,and we wil be happy as bright as the Sun''Jungkook said while looking at Suga smile.

''Ah, look at you, you have grow up well,i'm proud as your hyung, eventhough im not your real hyung''Suga said while hugging him from the side and caress his hair.''I love you and consider you as my own hyung''Jungkook replied while hug Suga's waist.''Let's wake the others''Suga said while walking towards the car.

Jungkook knock on the window and wake his hyung.

All of them sit next to each other on the platform staring at the sea.''I hope we will be happy everyday like this''Jimin said covering half of his face with his hands.''Who said that,is it Jimin hyung?Jimin hyung?eodiya?I can't see you''Jungkook said while giggling.''yah Jeon Jungkook,you make that joke again, stop teasing me, i'm two years older than you,i'm your hyung, aish this kid..''Jimin got up first and headlock Jungkook's head before he could run from Jimin.Jimin ruffled Jungkook's hair as much as he want and he flick Jungkook forehead. ''Ack,apeu,apeu,Jimin hyung, geuman eyo''Jungkook beg Jimin to stop.''I won't stop untill i satisfied,you always tease me,yah you are just a few cm taller than me''Jimin said while flick Jungkook forehead.''Suga hyung,hyung....help me''Jungkook try to ask for help.Jimin let Jungkook go after feel satisfied.''Aish,this kid,really..''Jimin mutters while clenching his teeth.''That's enough, let's go home''Jin said then walk to the car.

Jungkook p. o. v
it has been a 2 weeks since Jin hyung death.I hope all this was just a nightmare, and will be gone when i awake,but this is not just a nightmare but like a virus.Suga hyung, Jimin hyung, V hyung,Hobi hyung all of them has changed.I don't know them anymore.I can only rely on Namjoon hyung now, but he has decided to go to place where there was no memory of him and Jin hyung.I can only flash back all the moment when all of us sit together,laugh together and happy because all the hyung wont even speak to me anymore.I was like invisible to them.I was alone now.I go home but as usual,they give me a 'warm' welcome.
They keep quarrelling,screaming,shouting,swearing,even if they know the neighbour was listening to them.And me,i have become a person with no shame because i keep receiving all those words that hurting my ear,because of my parents.My brother go to military right after he finished his high school, and that was about 2 years ago.I had to bear hearing them quarrelling for 4 year.Yeah,4 year.I can't believe it too that i could bear all of this for this long.But,this time i don't know if i can go through this.Jin hyung has dead, and all of the hyung has change and ignored me.