33.

"Hyung,wanna hear a story?".Taehyung ask.

"a story?".Seo Joon pull a chair and sit in front of Taehyung who attentively drawing on a paper.

He had given him lots of paper for him to draw whatever he wants.A research said that sometimes people draw what they feel or remember. People draw things that make them happy, sad or angry.

But,he never show me what he draw.Whenever i ask,he always said that he will show it later.

"once upon a time...".Taehyung giggles.

"why u laugh?"

"it sounds cliche, hehehehe,".

"ok,i'll start now,there was a kid that live happily with his mom and dad and his bro...*taehyung pause and Seo Joon feels suspicious* no, only his mom and dad.They live happily, but his dad start to act weird and always get angry. Everyday he come home drunk.Then, his dad lose his job.Then, his dad become alcoholic and start to ask for money.He got worser as days past.He start to beat his child and his wife.He has turn into a monster.And his wife and his child was treat like a slave and a punching bag.The kid then run away, leaving his mom".

Taehyung still drawing and Seo Joon watch his movement and his eyes.

"what happen then?how is the end?".

"wow, u seem interested with my story".Taehyung give him a weird smile.

Taehyung giggles.

"the kid lives alone,but he manage to be independent and has friends.But one his friend suicide.He feels like his life is ruined because the friend that cares of him and always help him has dead.So he come home, he thought his dad has change,but his dad is  beating is his mom,he can't take it anymore,he saw lots of alcohol bottle.His dad is drunk.He take one the bottle and break it. He lock his eyes at his dad and move towards him.He push him and... STAB him untill he DIE".

Seo Joon look into Taehyung eyes.His eyes shines, show a satisfied look .His face look scary.

"who is that kid?".Seo Joon ask softly.

"hyung, wanna see my drawing?".

Taehyung don't answer the question ,instead he ask a question.

Seo Joon realised that Taehyung avoid to answer the question.

Seo Joon nod his head.

Taehyung show the drawing.

"Don't laugh,i'm not good in drawing".

Seo Joon chuckles at Taehyung words.He look cute.

Taehyung draws seven people,but six people is holding hand and a people was drawn a bit far from the six people.Taehyung draw a curve line means he was smiling but the six guy is not smiling.Taehyung only draw a straight line for their mouth.

"Why only this guy is smiling but this six not?".

"because this guy *taehyung shows the guy who are alone* is in heaven, but this six guy is sad because this guy leave them".

Taehyung show another drawing.

It was six people, smiling.

"this one, all of them is smiling,because they always being together, always helping,and loving each other"

Taehyung shows anothef drawing.

It is in 3 size.One guy is in big size,one a medium size and had long hair, showing it is a women, and one in small size between the women and the guy.

"This one is a kid, his dad and his mom".Taehyung explain .

"Doctor Park,you are needed".A nurse came to tell Seo Joon.

"A minute,i'll go".Seo Joon told the nurse.

Seo Joon said goodbye to Taehyung.

What Seo Joon failed to notice is ,there is still one people in the last drawing Taehyung show.

……………………

Cliffhanger again.Sorry.

The story won't be fun if u guys can guess the plot .

I'll update again if u guys wanna know what happen to Jimin.

Short chapter. Sorry.