44.

Jungkook help Jimin to wear his shoe and wrap the scarf around Jimin neck.

He assist Jimin to walk, since Jimin leg has become so weak.

They are heading to the beach. Jimin house is located near the beach. They had promised to go to the beach and meet Taehyung there. It is Jimin wish actually. If it was not for his wish, they won't allow him to even get out of the house, because of the extremely cold weather, and Jimin might catch a cold.

Jimin tripped his feet and almost fell, luckily Jungkook manage to catch him by his waist.

"u ok?"

Jimin just nod and smile.

And Jungkook know, Jimin don't have many time left, and he could die anytime. And he still remember when Jimin ask his mom a few days ago why he got so many bruises at his arm and calf eventhough he don't hit anything. And he see how she control herself from crying, saying all the bruises will be gone. He used to saw that kind of bruises at his neighbour body when he was a kid. He die a week after that.
And he is scared Jimin will die so early.

Jungkook just watch Jimin walk and he noticed his step get slower. If he ask Jimin is he ok, ofc he will say he is. But, Jungkook know, he is already tired and act strong. So, he decide to stop in front of Jimin and piggyback him.

"i know u tired, say nothing and just rest, we almost there".

Jimin lean his head at Jungkook shoulder and rest. Jungkook always stick around him since he know Jimin is sick.And no matter how he lie to him, Jungkook could caught him lying. So he just let Jungkook help him at the end.

They finally reach at the bench, and Jungkook and Jimin sit on the beach while looking at the sea.

"idk if i could see this beach again".Jimin said while sighing.

"don't say that, tell yourself, u will come again"

"i should stop lying to myself Jungkook, im dying"

"it sounds like u give up".

"i give up, it is so tiring,so painful, so pathetic, and it hurts me to see all of u, troubling yourself because of me"

"that's because we love u, at least u fight for it, promise me, u will stay with us, untill your last breath ,please don't end it like Jin hyung".

"im scared to die Jungkook".

"then-

"Jimin!! Jimin!!!! Jimin!! "

Taehyung run towards Jimin, lifting him and hugging him tightly.

Jungkook flicker a smile when Jimin giggling and smiling widely when Taehyung make some jokes and ugly faces.

"i wish i can always see his smile, hear his laugh".Hoseok say making Jungkook turn to look at him.

"me too hyung, but he can die anytime now, he vomit lots of blood yesterday, like a lot, the bathroom was like become the pool of blood".

"lets hope, he can last a few more days, so Taehyung can spend some time with him, at least he won't be so shock if Jimin die".Namjoon said while his eyes closed.

Yoongi took his camera and snap  pictures of Jimin and Taehyung.

**********

Jimin fall asleep immediately when they arrived home. Mrs Park had cook dinner and they help him to set the table.

"somebody please wake Jimin for dinner".

Yoongi stand from the chair.

"I'll go".