40. part 1

"how did u know i was here?".Jimin ask.

"i know i can't take the pain away, but please.. let me help u".

"i don't want u to see me in this state".

"i dont want to lose anybody anymore, not u, not everybody, once is enough".

A nurse come into the room with a wheelchair.

Jimin sit on it and the nurse push the wheelchair to a room. Jimin just nod once before he is out of Jungkook sight.

Jungkook patiently wait for the chemotherapy session to be over.

He would flicker a smile to the nurse who pass by.

after almost two hour waiting,Jimin come out from the room, being pushed on a wheelchair.

He look way too pale, like he was about to die, he also can't sit straight, too exhausted from the therapy.And also, can't even open his eyes.

Jungkook offered to push him to his room. And the nurse let Jungkook push him.

"hyung, i'll put u on bed".

Jimin just give a slight nod as Jungkook carefully hold him and place him on bed.Jungkook cover him with the blanket as Jimin sleep heavily.

Jungkook only sit for about 5 minutes, when Jimin suddenly awake and gagging himself. Jungkook sprint to him.

Jimin start to vomit and make Jungkook panic. As he don't know what to take and had nothing for Jimin to vomit in, he form his hand to a bowl and let Jimin vomit in his hand. He don't feel disgust with it, instead he wait untill Jimin stop vomiting and goes to wash his hand.

But after he is done, Jimin vomit again and it worried him ,so he start to yell for the nurse. The nurse come running into the room with a container and injected Jimin.

"Is he going to be ok?He vomit.. a lot.."

"Don't worry, he will be fine, it is a common for a person who undergo chemotherapy to vomit, there is a person who vomit more than him, u can bring him home after the IV is out".

"thank u".

"btw, is he your brother, u guys look so closed, but u guys don't look alike".

"he's more than a brother to me".Jungkook answered with a smile.

"i need to continue my duty".The nurse leave.

Jungkook rub Jimin's hand softly, and watch he sleep.

why it was u hyung? why not everybody else? why u need to go through this? why? i wish i could take ur pain away.

Jungkook let the thoughts play in his mind. The tears flow down his face as he think about Jimin's death. It is very rare for a person to survive from cancer. If they do, it was like a miracle. What if Jimin's death come earlier than he thought?

"jungkook? r u crying?".

Jungkook quickly place Jimin's hand to his side and wipe the tears away.

"no, I'm not".

"don't lie, i don't want people to cry because of me, i don't like it"

"i don't want to lose u, i love u so much, u give me love, attention... nobody can replace u".

"no one can avoid death, it is just the matter of time, sooner or later, everybody will die"

"please don't say things like that, u scared me".

Jimin just let a weak chuckle.

"you said u have grown up and become a manly man, but u cry like a baby now, such a cry baby".Jimin wipe the remaining tears at Jungkook cheeks.