40. part 2

"don't lie, i don't want people to cry because of me, i don't like it"

"i don't want to lose u, i love u so much, u give me love, attention... nobody can replace u".

"no one can avoid death, it is just the matter of time, sooner or later, everybody will die"

"please don't say things like that, u scared me".

Jimin just let a weak chuckle.

"you said u have grown up and become a manly man, but u cry like a baby now, such a cry baby".Jimin wipe the remaining tears at Jungkook cheeks.

"I'm not.. ". Jungkook sniff while pouting.

"let's go home, i don't want to be at this hospital longer".

*****

"argh! arghhh!!!arghhh!!!".

The guards bang on the cell door, sign for the prisoner in there to keep silent.

the screams become slower and it become a sobs and cries.

"what is wrong with u?!!".The guard open the door and it could be seen the prisoner is covered in blood.

"what th-".

"carry him, we need to take him to the doctor".

"stop biting your arm, it bleeds already".

But the prisoner ignore the guards and bite his finger.

A doctor and two nurse came with medicine and trolley that full with tools.

"what happen to him?".The doctor.

"he suddenly keep screaming, i told him to keep silent, and i heard he cries, i got curious, so open his cell door and i saw he is biting hard his arm, i told him to stop biting, but he turn to bite his finger".

The doctor nod."hey..". the doctor glance at his shirt and only saw number. Ofcourse he don't have name, what r u thinking? idiot. All the prisoner here only have numbers. He turn to the guard and whisper, what is his name?. The guards become blank and start to sprint to look for his file.

"since idk your name, my name is Ji Hoon, what is yours?"

The prisoner only bite one of his finger now, and look into Ji Hoon's eyes for a second.

"T-tae.. hyung".

"that's a good name,I'll treat your wound now ok?".

at first, Taehyung let Ji Hoon clean the wound at his arm, but suddenly he push the doctor and hug himself and closing his ear while rocking his body back and forth and clenching his teeth hard.

"Taehyung calm down! what is wrong! is there something scaring u?"

"no! no! he will come! he will come!".

Taehyung bite on his another arm while tears continuosly flowing down his face.

"bring the medicine, guards, hold him!".

When the guards hold him, he start to scream and struggling.

He almost escape from the guards grip when be feel his tricep being pricked. He calm down and his eyes slowly drooped.

The doctor continue to treat him and read the file the guard had bring.

He chuckled after he done reading his file.

"no wonder, you are his patient, we'll meet again, Seo Joon".

*****

Taehyung slowly awake and saw Seo Joon sitting on a chair next to his bed.