41.

Jungkook eyes shot open and he realised he is laying on the cold icy road now.He turn his body to his left and he saw medical officers is busy saving someone.Wait,Jimin hyung.He get up but fall, his body still weak because of the impact.
He stand again, and he success. The nearer he is towards the officers, the more nervous he get and the more heavier his step become. Since the officer is crouching, so he could saw who is laying. He fall straight away when he saw who it was. His whole body become shaky and his breath got heavy. "hey, r u ok?". One of the officer ask him, but he hear nothing.
He use his hand to supporr himself to get uo, but he feel sticky substances at his palm. He look at his palm and saw blood, he trail where the blood come from. His jaw drop and tears start to form. He want to go to him, but his leg wobble and he could feel someone supporting him but his sight goes black.

*********
"what happen?".

The doctor ask while pushing the patient along with the nurse.

"accident, he was hit by car"

"what is his vital?"

"blood pressure low, he lose lots of blood, his pupil don't react with the light, the medical officer has give him CPR, but his heart beat still beating low"

"take him to the ER quick".

"on count. one two three!". The doctor and nurse move the guy from the bed to another bed.

the machine start to beat frequently and cause some panic.

"do the intubation!"

One of the doctor tilt the guy head upward and open his mouth, but blood start to flow out.

"i cant see his airway!!.

"the blood pressure decrease"

"suck the blood with the tube"

"let me do it".Another doctor try again
and he manage to insert the tube in his trachea.

The doctors relieved.

"add the blood, let's begin the operation".

"wait!".The doctor and stuff all look towards the door, waiting for the person to come in.

"he is my patient, he had malignant brain tumour".

"what!?"

"it is impossible to save him, he is in stage 4"

"but we can't let him die just like that"

"it is impossible, it is too risky"

"let's say, we manage to save him today, but if his cancer get more active, he will die right away because his immune system get weak, and he can die anytime, and i just met him 3 days ago, telling him he only got a month left, and none of the medicine worked on him anymore, i can only give him painkillers"

"i'll save him no matter what!! he deserve to be alive, i want someone live to end happily, u can leave this operation theatre!"

"doc! he is about...

The  line at the machine start to form straight line and start to beep rapidly.

"give me the scalpel!"

**********

Jungkook jolt awake from the bed with heavy breath and his eyes wide open.

"Are u ok?".Hoseok asking him while calming him.

"why i was here?"

"the nurse said , u get too shock and traumatized and end up fainting".

"faint?".