Chapter 25

Namjoon lean against the wall.The other member watch him,waiting for him to say what has happen.

Namjoon gag his mouth and slide his body down the wall.

"H-hyu..".Jimin just about to ask him when Namjoon suddenly cry and sobs.

Suga kneel and hug Namjoon,comforting him.

Suga rub Namjoon back."It is ok,it is ok".

"Hyung...It is not ok,our Taehyung in there......,he suffer a lot".

"what do u mean?".Suga ask in curious.

Soo Jeon came out from the room.

"we need to talk".

All the members and Namjoon sit on the couch facing Soo Jeon.

Namjoon still cry.

"namjoon,did he tell u something?".

"he did".

"what did he tell u?".

Namjoon wipe his tears and take a deep breath,gaining some strength,because he still shocked for what he just heard.

"he tell me....that...he was...,(namjoon wipe his tears again) he..is being...r-ra-rape...at the jail".Namjoon ball his shaking hands.But,he feel a bit relieved.

All the other member jaw drop and they almost dont breath.

"what!!".Suga ask in disbelief and look at Namjoon.

Namjoon nod his head."it was..not the first time....his dad...r-rape him before...tw-twice".

Jimin hold Namjoon left hand while Jhope hold his right hand that was shaking.

Jungkook and Suga is hugging each other because the news is just too shocking especially for Jungkook.

"Taehyung need lots of treatment,he need to be here for quite a long time,based on what u tell me,he is showing the sign of trauma,skizofrenia and depression,and also i need to tell this to the police.Is there anything more that he tell u?".

"No,thats all i get before he start to scream then u enter his room with the nurses".

"then,u should visit him,maybe once a week,since the police still watching him,he will need a support,be patient".Seo Joon tap Namjoon shoulder before he left the room.

The others just nod and watch him leave.

"Our Taehyung....he must suffer a lot".Jhope said after a silent.

Seo Joon came back to the boys.

"The police is coming,u guys will have some time to see him before the police arrived,the next time u guys will see him is in 2 week time,so,hurry up,actually u guys cant see him,so,be as quiet as u can".Seo Joon motion them to get inside the room.

Namjoon just sit on the couch,watching V from the couch who has lay on the bed.

"TaeTae ah...".Jimin hold V hand and rub it softly.But,he cant hold his tears.
It hurt him to see his bestfriend like that.

"p-please be well quick,we need u,it feels weird when u r not around us,i love u,my friend".Jimin press V hand and wipe his tears but the tears just keep falling continuosly.

Jhope tap Jimin shoulder.Jimin turn his head to Jhope.He was about to let go V hand when he feel V is holding his hand.

"TaeTae,your awake?".

"sorry guys".V is opening his eyes slowly and his voice crack.

The members approach him and stand beside his bed.

But,he still hold Jimin hand,it comfort him and he miss Jimin small hand.

"Sorry that u guys have to see me like this,i'm going crazy...

Suga cut him off."Dont say that,u r still our friend,Kim Taehyung,and we know that u can be healthy and...normal again,and we will help u to go through this,because we have promise to go through thick and thin together,we are not going to leave anybody behind".

"Hyung...".Jungkook rub V wrist that is healing from the cut he make by his own."promise me,that u wont leave us,or do anything stupid,we dont want to lose any of us again,dont hurt yourself".And V know what Jungkook means.

"Remember what Jin hyung said?He told us to live and go on with our life no matter how hard it is,and we are here to help u go through this Taehyung".Namjoon said.

"please be well quick,i need someone to play with me when i'm bored,i know this sound silly,but...".Jhope burst into cry and he cant continue his sentence.

Jungkook rub his back to calm him.

"Sorry guys u need to go,the police is here,u need to go".Seo Joon said in a nervous tone.

"TaeTae ah,we need to go,i promise i will come back,ok?".Jimin rub his hand and tap his shoulder.

But,V dont let his hand go.

V stare into his eyes with a scared look and shake his head .

"TaeTae ah,i promise i will come back,but we really need to go".Jimin peel V hand from his hand slowly and wave at him.

The members also wave at him before leaving the room.

He can only reply with a bitter smile.