Epilogue

"Taehyung,get out of the room". Hoseok coax Taehyung. It has been a week since Jimin die, and Taehyung just stay in his room, he doesn't talk to anybody, not even once.

Taehyung hug the knitted sweater that he give to Jimin tightly. He sniff the smell on the sweater. It still has Jimin scent.And he cry again.

"leave me hyung!!".

"how long u want to stay that way, Jimin wouldn't want u to be this way, get out Taehyung, have a walk at least, all of us are going out, help yourself, and , there is food on the table, we are at the restaurant, if u want to talk, i hv text u the location,and remember, we love u".

Taehyung heard the sound of footstep faded.

*****

Taehyung shave his facial hair that start to grow. He then put on sweater and jogger pants. He glance at the knitted sweater on the bed.He sigh. Jimin only get to wear it once. He sniff at it. And Jimin's scent still there,how he miss that the scent.He fold it and place it on top of the drawer.He put on the hoodie of the sweater and start walking out.

Most of the place he go, all memories of him with Jimin flash in his mind. Taehyung hold himself from crying.

He just keep walking, trying to move on with his life that he don't realize the night has come.

Then he feel a few drop of water drop on his face.Without warning, the rain pour heavily.Luckily,there is a bus stop. He hug himself tightly as the cold air hit him. He look around him, he was far from home now. He was in Itaewon.It will take an hour with vehicle.He check his pocket and he sigh. Fuck it Kim Taehyung, what are u going to do now? He dont bring his wallet,and his phone,he leave it at home for charging. With bus, it will cost 8,000 won to arrive Seoul and u only hv 5,000 won.With taxi...,where can u find a taxi?.

Taehyung start walking, and yeah, it is still raining. He feel a bright light behind him and it make him turn his head and he end up fall on the ground.

********

"Hyung, i think we should look for him, it is late, and it is raining, what if something happen to him? and he leave his phone". Jungkook said with worried expression.

"u stay at home, just in case if he come home, me and Suga hyung will look for him, stay with Hoseok hyung ok?".

Jungkook just nod and wait impatiently.

*****

"oh my god!! Did i hit him? Shit! Shit!. Why u r so careless?".

The guy come out from his car with an umbrella.

The guy check on Taehyung condition,and Taehyung move slightly.

"are u hurt?"

"i don't know".Taehyung don't feel the pain,so he try to stand but he can't stand up properly.

"let's get u into the car first to see if u r hurt".

"why r u walking at night, in the rain. It is dangerous, luckily i brake just in time, i might accidentally kill u"

"i was walking around, and when i want to go home, i realized i don't have enough money, so i walk".

"where is your house?"

"no, no, it's ok, just send me somewhere"

"i feel guilty for accidentally hit u,let me send u home-

The guy phone rings, when he was about to take his phone on the dashboard, it slipped and fall at Taehyung leg.

Taehyung take the phone and he saw the wallpaper. He stare at the screen.