37.

Jimin is shaking as he enter his room.
His whole body feel sore but his head feel the most painful.

His sight goes blur and his leg goes weak.He had to crawl as he look for his bag.

His hand shaking violently as he rummage through his bag.He took the bottle out and swallow the pill without water.

Jimin breath heavily as he lean on the bed.

The pain slowly goes away.

Jimin gain his strength and walk out from his room.

"Jimin hyung?".Jungkook called .

Jimin flinch,not expecting someone to be at home.

"sorry,did i surprised u?".Jungkook asked as he saw Jimin holding his chest.

He was on a leave because his manager had an urgency and Mark also on a leave, so the cafe is closed for today.

"shouldn't u be with Suga hyung at the restaurant?".

"i did been there,but i leave something at home, so i come home to take it, what about u hyung?shouldn't u go to work".

"my manager said he had an urgency, and since there is not worker, so the shop is closed for today".

"r u ok hyung,u look so pale".

"really?i'm just fine".

Jimin pour the water into the glass and drink it.His throat is sore for swallowing the pill just now.He avoid from looking at Jungkook's eyes.Cause Jungkook know if someone lies.

"how's thing at the restaurant?"

"Suga hyung is setting the place,it is almost done, and, oh..,i need to go again".

"wait for me,i want to go to,i will go get change".

Jimin change his clothes and go to Jungkook.

Jimin leave his bag on the table and go back to his room.

Aish,where did i put the phone just now.

Jungkook saw Jimin moving here and there.

Jungkook glance at Jimin's bag.Something caught his attention.

He check where is Jimin and rummage in Jimin's bag.

There is a few bottle,Jungkook take out his phone and take the picture of the bottle.He heard Jimin's footstep and he quickly put it back.

"did u see my phone Jungkook, i can't found it".

Jungkook shake his head and keep the bottle Jimin took out from the fridge.

Jungkook found Jimin's phone in the fridge and show it to Jimin.

Jimin sighs,how can i leave it in the fridge.

Both of them leave the house.

*********

"hey Eric,this is Namjoon".

"uh... Oh,Namjoon,u want the information?".

*anyone remember Eric?He is Namjoon's friend, that help to hide V.I can't remember which chapter he was in.

"yes,when can we meet?"

"anytime u want".

"i'll text u".

Somewhere

Eric give Namjoom an envelope and look around them.

"i was wanted, u know,like usual,cops really like me,my business is doing really fine now".