Chapter 32

"hey Jimin". Namjoon call Jimin who is busy looking for something in the cabinet.

" yes hyung".

"did u...perhaps....d-drink the c-coffee in the glass?". Namjoon ask worriedly.

" yes,why?".

Namjoon only show shock face.

"why?". Jimin ask,he had no idea.

"u drink the whole muhlg?".

" why?".Jimin ask impatiently.

"how can u drink it?!i accidentally put salt in it,and u drink the whole mug!like,it taste salty,did your taste bud not functioning?".

" it taste plain to me".

Namjoon just huff,shaking his head.He cant believe it.

Jungkook came to the kitchen and pour the coffee in the jug into the mug he is holding.

He just gulp some of the drink,when he suddenly choke and cough.

He spit the liquid in his mouth.

"what is this?Namjoon hyung,did u make the coffee?It taste salty". Jungkook said after wiping his mouth.

" sorry,i was confused between the sugar and salt".

Jimin who just done eating, drink the coffee that Jungkook couldn't finish because of the taste.

He drink all the coffee in the mug.

Jungkook and Namjoon watch him with their jaw drop.

"what?". Jimin ask.

" oh,i need to go,bye".Jimin take his bag then leave the house.

"did he get a problem with his taste bud?". Jungkook ask.

He try to drink the coffee,but he end up spitting it back.

" Namjoon hyung,you are bad in cooking or making drink,you should just drink or eat what we make or just bought it".Jungkook said.

"next time,i should just bought it". Namjoon mutter to himself.

-------------------

" this is my resignation letter".Suga slowly put the white envelope on the desk.

He keep his head low,as he feel so small under his boss gaze.

"are u sure about this?you did a good job,why u want to quit?".

" i'm very sure,i dont think this job suits me,and...this job dont give me much money,i also want to try another job".

"fine then,it is your choice".

Suga was about to walk away,when his boss stop him.

" take this".His boss take his hand then put an envelope in his hand.

"what is this?".

" just take it,consider it as a gift".

"thank u". Suga smile then leave the room.

----------------

Hoseok huff and sighs.He has been working at the restaurant as a waiter for two months.It is tiring and challenging.The salary is quite expensive.But,he has to deal with many types of people,he also has to be quick,and also need to be very patient and smile even the customer is very annoying and even it was not his fault.He had to deal with all of that.

I really want to quit this job.He check his phone,scrolling and stop when he found what he want.He stare at his phone screen.

If i want to go on with my dream,the money will be enough,but....

" jung hoseok!!come here!the customer is arriving!".

"yes!coming!". He wear his apron and rush towards the customer with a pen and a note book.

-------------

Jimin has gone to the gents for three times.It was not because he need to pee,but because his throat make trouble.He keep feeling like there is something in his throat and he end up vomitting.

" r u ok Jimin,i heard u vomit in the gents?".His colleague,Mark,ask.

"i'm fine,just...idk...i feel nauseous, and end up throwing".

" u should go the hospital,u look pale".Mark said,concerned with him.

"dont worry,it will be gone". Jimin smile.

" i'm going home first,bye!".Jimin said to Mark as he walk away.

Jimin sight got blurry.

He took off his glasses and rub his eyes.

"aish,guess i need a new glasses". He wear his glasses back.

--------------

Taehyung smiles as he saw a butterfly flying and the soft wind caressing his hair.

" eomma,i miss u,Jin hyung,i miss u,did u see that i'm getting better now?".Taehyung mumble as he dont want the nurse heard him.

"we need to go back to your room". The nurse behind him said.

" ok".

------------------

Jungkook is staring at the ceiling while laying on his bed.

Jimin hyung just act really weird now.

First,he dont feel the pain,now,he cant taste.Is he sick?What if he is really sick,but he dont know,what if he know,but he dont want us to know,usually people cant taste what they drink or eat when they had flu,but he dont have a flu,he also start to wear his spectacles back,but that is not weird,he used to wear it.Jimin hyung...

He fall asleep thinking what is wrong with Jimin.

Little that Jimin know,something is really going wrong with him.It just sooner or later that he will know.

----------

Cliffhanger.I'll update again.Thanks for reading.wait patiently for next chapter.