Chapter 10.Starting new life

V was spraying the paint at the door shop."yah,neol,bwo a ning goya?".V was startled with the deep voice who shout at him.He was frozen.The guy slowly walk towards V and show himself.

"ah,Namjoon hyung,kamchagiya".V was holding his chest and feel relieved that it was Namjoon.
"Hyung, you want to try?".V give the spray to Namjoon.
"Its ok,just you do it".Namjoon shake his head and continue eating his lollipop.

"yah!what are you guys doing?".A police officer shout at them from the police car.

"yah,yah take the spray,khaja khaja".Namjoon order V and start to run.V was mocking the police officer while running backwards."yah,V,geuman,khaja".
"ah, hyung, look at him,he was fat,he can't catch us, he was fat, and short"
"and he has car".Namjoon glance at V.

They turn into a junction,but the police still chase them.They enter a small and dark alley and hide at the
back door of a shop.They breath heavily."Ah,they are..Namjoon clamp V's mouth as he hear someone was walking.He put one of his finger at his mouth as a signal for V to stay silent.

"Did you see them?".The police pass by them."Eobseo".The police who pass by them shout."That's enough, we need to get back to the station, they are just teenagers,forget it".

Namjoon peek and take his hand off after sure the police has gone.
"that was close".V sigh.
"let's go gome".Namjoon put his hand on V shoulder and walk leisurely.
"V ah..,i have something to tell you".Namjoon was hesitate to tell V.
"what is it,hyung?"
Namjoon took out a paper and give V the paper Jungkook give him the other day.
"Andeo".
"Andeo".
V feel his knee got weaker.He almost fall, but Namjoon catch him and hug him.Namjoon rub his back.
"It's ok, you still have us, i will always be with you and won't leave you".

"But, i was a murderer and wanted by the police,what if i get caught?"

V start to shiver."Hyung, i dont want to get caught,help me, help me please".V kneel and hug Namjoon's leg.
"V ah, don't be like this, get up, get up, i will help you, i promise, the police won't find you".Namjoon bow a little and hold V to get up.

"I'm so scared hyung, i don't meant to kill him,i dont know how that could happen".

"Gwenchana V, gwenchana, i'm here, i will help you".

Namjoon knock the door house.Jimin open the door and pull V and Namjoon in.

"Hyung, let's party".Jimin has start partying and mess the house.
"yah Jimin,are u drunk already?".

"bwo Namjoon hyung?I cant hear".Jimin shake his hand at his ear.

Suga also seem like to drunk already.Jhope already dance.His poppin dance again.

Jungkook was eating pizza continuosly and watch his hyung acting wild.Jungkook want to drink the beer but Namjoon take it before he could drink it.

"Ah, namjoon hyung".

"let me drink it,you cant drink it"

"hyung, I'm 20".

"you are not really 20,still you can't drink it".

Namjoon ignore Jungkook and drink the beer.

V feel uneasy with the news he just received.

Jimin put sunglasses on V start to ask V to dance with him.V want to forget the truth.He take the beer from Jimin and swallow the whole bottle.They party the whole night and take lots of selca.Their house was a total mess.

All of them was dancing following the music.After a few hours they start to feel tired and fall aslept.Jimin wake up and see that everybody was gone.Where did they go?

He goes to bath room to wash up.
When he open the door...
He saw they are in the bath tub and making a mess.His eyes which was sleepy just now become wide open.
He scratch his scalp which is not itch.
Am i dreaming?My head still spinning because of the alcohol.

"Jimin ah, tarawa,join us".Namjoon pull Jimin hand.Jimin almost fall because of the sudden pull.Jhope and Suga who was in the bath tub step out and throw Jimin into the water.They start splashing water to Jimin.

"ah, hyung hyung stop,i'm wet already".Jimin, Jhope and Suga sit in the bath tub.Jungkook and V take a seat next to the bath tub.Namjoon only stand and watching all the member have fun.He is happy they enjoy that,but they have change.This is not the right way to forget Jin.How can i change them become their real self?.

"Namjoon hyung,come here sit with us".Jimin call Namjoon.

"Hyung,since all of us has ghatered, why don't we go to somewhere?".Jungkook look at all of the member face.
"Somewhere?".Suga ask while thinking.
Jungkook nod his head.

"Let's go to the beach and have fun".V show excited face.

"You always said about the beach".Jimin show bored face.

"I got an idea,i'm sure all of you will like it,it's going to be soo..fun".Jimin show excited face then walk out from the bath room.

"ya Jimin ah,where?Tell us".Jhope ask Jimin who already disappear.

"yah, yah who is going the clean the mess?all of us need to clean, no one is allowed to sit and do nothing".Namjoon ordered the member.

"ah, Hobi hyung you mess the popcorn last night,help me clean this".Jungkook ask help from Jhope who seem to just sit and watch others.
"Hobi hyung..".
"Hyung...".
"Aish, araseo araseo,this kid".Jhope start to help Jungkook.

"Who drink the most last night?".Jimin ask while showing empty beer bottle.

"I think it's u hyung,you really goes crazy last night".Jungkook giggles.

"Aish, this kid..".Jimin throw pillow to Jungkook.

Suga was cleaning the kitchen with V.

"V ah,give me the towel".

V seem don't hear what Suga said.

"V ah".Suga pat V shoulder.

"nae, hyung,what u said?".

"Give me the towel".Suga show the towel beside V.

"Oh,mianei".V give Suga the towel.

"Are u ok Taehyung ah?".

"Yes,i'm ok".

"Are u sure?U seem to sit alone lately.Did u have problem?".

"Hyung.If u have a friend,but,he kill somebody, will you still accept him as your friend?but he don't mean to kill that person".

"I don't know,but he must have a reason why he kill that person,maybe i could still accept him,i only have my friends".

V feel a bit relieved with Suga answer.

"Hyung, will u believe me?".

"I will believe my friend".

"Let's finish the cleaning".

---------------------------------------------------------
Did this story start to bored you guys?Sorry.I will try to make it more interesting.Keep reading my story.
Thanks to those who read and vote my story.I love u guys.😘😘😘.Thank u very much.