Chapter 20.Unexpected guest

Namjoon take a deep breath and turn the door knob slowly.He try to look as calm as possible.

When he open the door, Hyun Tak show his cop badge. There was 2 people behind him.He also show a piece of paper.There is something written on it. It was A WARRANT.

Namjoon look at the paper, shocked.
He become speechless. He know this day would come.His heart beat faster suddenly.Namjoon,calm down, u can do this, they will go after they can't find Taehyung here.

Hyun Tak and his guy enter the house without being invited.

Namjoon only tail them with his eyes.

Jungkook wake Jhope.Jhope is surprised and panic.Jungkook realised Jhope is panic.He whisper to Jhope."hyung, calm down".

Suga is surprised seeing a stranger enter his house.

"what the hell did u people do in my house!?".

"Mind your language sir".One of the three said.

Hyun Tak show his badge.

"we have a warrant to search in your house and arrest Kim Taehyung".

"what!!?".Suga is so shocked and puzzled.He look at Namjoon trying to ask what the hell is happening.

"what do you mean with that sir?".He is trying to figure what the hell is going on.

"u really don't know?".

"Just tell me what has happen".Suga being impatient.

Only Jimin and Suga is focus to Hyun Tak.Jungkook,Namjoon and Jhope only look at the floor, acting like they still don't know.

"Kim Taehyung has kill his dad a month ago, and his mom died the same day.But the forensic say she died because of suicide.His mom hold the broken bottle, the weapon that was analysed to be the reason for the death of his dad. But, his fingerprint and blood was also found at the bottle.And he was the main suspect for this case.Based on the proof and analysis we believe that Kim Taehyung is the murderer.

Based on the proof and analysis, we believe that Kim Taehyung is the murderer.
Hyung, if one day u saw a news about me,i just want u know that, i never mean to do that.
That sentences keep playing in Suga head.

Jimin shake his head."No way, that was impossible,he won't do that".

He turn to Namjoon.But Namjoon only give him a blank expression.

S: that alien, he keep making trouble.No wonder...

N: hyung.

Namjoon stop Suga from talking.

Suga walk out but Hyun Tak stop him.

"u can't go anywhere b4 u tell me what i want to know".

"that kid,he had nothing to do with me, u can ask other people in this house who know more than me,i need to go to work again".Suga look straight into Hyun Tak eyes.

Namjoon feel a little relieved because Suga tell nothing.

Suga walk out then drive the bike.

The other two officer report to Hyun Tak.

"sir,he is not here, and it seems like he has go from here, there is no proof".

Jimin, Namjoon,Jungkook and Jhope sit on a couch facing Hyun Tak who sit on the single sofa in front of them.

"Now,tell me everything about him, i'm sure u guys know a lot, u guys live together for a few years, don't lie, u might be accused for cooperating with criminal".