Chapter 6

flashback
"Jungkook"Namjoon called him.
But Jungkook keep walking.Namjoon pulled Jungkook hand and he stop walking.Namjoon walks while dragging Jungkook to the park.
Jungkook just let Namjoon drag him.

Namjoon sit on a bench and let Jungkook hand go.He pat the seat as an order for him to seat.

"Jungkook ah,be strong,Suga hyung had regretted what he done"

"But what he do is same like hurting me, Jin hyung death is already a great loss,if he die too idk if i can accept and bear another pain. Jin hyung death left a big wound that can't be treated."

"please be patient,it takes time for him to heal his wound at his heart, he never knew what friendship was untill he meet Jin hyung.When Jin hyung die for sure he feel so lost and hurt".

"But, hyung, about V hyung, we need to be ready"

"Ready for what?"

"This"Jungkook took out a piece of paper from his pocket.It was from a
newspaper.And written that..

WANTED
for further investigation about a murder case.The victim's wife had suicide.His son was wanted and suspected for killing.

Namjoon puzzled seeing the article and look at Jungkook."I accidentally heard your conversation with V hyung, and i saw this at the hospital,but how will Suga hyung react,and V hyung, his mom death.."

"For now, this thing only both of us know,nobody can know about this,about V hyung,i will tell him,just keep this secret safely"Namjoon look at Jungkook with sober face."We need to go check on Jhope hyung and Jimin hyung,we still don't know their emotional state.We also don't know what they will do.Suga hyung had attempt suicide,they might try too.If they are unlucky..they really die".