Chapter 9(Jin)

flashback
When i was awake,i was at a garden. There are so many flower here,Lily,sunflower,tulips,roses,carnations,bougainvillea,lavender and also there was a cherry tree.
I take a stroll around the garden.A cherry blossom fall on my hair.I take the cherry blossom and put it in my palm.Where am i actually?why i was here?

"You are dead".A deep voice greet me.I turn to see the owner of the voice.Can he read my mind?.
"yes,i can read your mind".

"how did i get here, where am i?"

"you suicide and die, you don't remember?"

"impossible"

"you are in heaven now,guess the water has 'eat' your memory or your cancer.".He chuckles.

"heaven? suicide? water? who are you?".Jin really don't know what was happening.

"Follow me".The guy order Jin.

"why should i? i dont know who you are? "

"Follow me and you will know".The guy glare at Jin and look at Jin with sober face.

The guy bring me to a room.
The room is big but the room was full with a liquid in a bottle.And there are so many bottle in here.And there was a big bowl and a big mirror.

"My name is Kim Bum.I was an angel.I was ordered to bring you back to real world.To 'human' world.He pop the human world.You need to fix them before they get worser and ruin their life.Because after you died,they suicide,and on my prediction,they will do crazy things,and plus for your information, one of your friend has become a murderer".

"they? who are they? are you kidding me?an angel?"Jin chuckles.

"Wow, you are so dare to speak to an angel like this,you really don't remember or you don't want to remember what you had done?"Kim Bum feel annoyed.His blue eyes was glowing."Ok, i forgive you and consider you really don't remember".
"Come here and look into this bowl,and you will know".

Jin look into the bowl.

what jin saw in the bowl
I saw myself drowning in a car.I try to get out, but it's too late.I died.I see myself in a coffin and buried.I saw my family and 6 person cries at my funeral.The 6 person.They..are my friends.Namjoon,Suga,Jhope,V,Jimin,
Jungkook.But,what i saw next make me so shocked.
V killed his dad.Suga trying to burn himself.I can't see the next person.I look away from the bowl.I step backwards.I start to cry.No way,that was not the person i know.They don't do that.
"Look into the bowl again!".Kim Bum order Jin in a high voice.
"No, i can't".
"Look! Again!"Kim Bum yells and his eyes is glowing again.This time his eyes almost turn to black.
I take a deep breath and look into the bowl again.
I saw Jungkook try to kill himself.He was standing in the middle of the road.The people got angry.But,Namjoon manage to save him.I'm sorry Namjoon for asking you to take care of them.I'm so sorry for leaving all of you like this.Jhope was eating pills in a huge amount.He was overdose.Jimin try to drown himself in the bath tub.But,he fail.I was relieved when i saw they still alive.The bowl has turn into an empty bowl after displaying all the images that make me feel so regret.

"Now you remember?".

"yes".Jin answer in a weak voice.

"My job is to bring you to them, and you need to bring them back to their sense before they ruin their life and had a mental breakdown,and you only have 3 days to do that".

"what? only 3 days?and how you going to bring me to their world?".

"you are lucky enough that you have 3 days.You suicide and you are lucky to be in heaven.You should be grateful.Usually,the person who suicide only get a day or they don't get a chance at all".Kim Bum was smirking.

"and we are going to go through the mirror".Kim Bum point his finger to the only mirror in the room."and also i need to get myself ready, now we need to get out from this room".

Jin follow behind Kim Bum but, suddenly he stopped.He look at the mirror and start to run.He enter the mirror.
end of flashback.

Jin p.o.v
I was in Jimin room.I was looking at Jimin.He saw me too.I want to say something, but i was like been sucked before i could say anything.

"what the hell are you doing?you want to ruin your only chance?if you go there again without me,you won't ever get to meet them".Kim Bum scold Jin.His eyes turn to black.Jin was frightened with Kim Bum eyes.

I'm sorry guys for leaving all of you.I'm so sorry.I never thought that my action will hurt all of you.I don't meant to.I'm so sorry. Mianei. Mianei.Mianei.Namjoon i'm so sorry for asking you to take care of them.I'm sorry you had to bear this alone.I just don't want them to see i'm dying.What had i done?I ruin their life.I'm so bad.Wait for me.I will redeem back for what i had done.