Packaging Magnus and Sam off to Love Island?

Question from Phan_is_OTP1234 Do you ship Sagnus? (Magnus and Sam)
Magnus: *stares at screen* Guys...what is 'shipping'?

Sam: *looks over Magnus's shoulder at screen and sighs* Oh, that stupid thing? They do it at school all the time, it's when they think a boy and girl would make a good couple, so they 'ship' it. It's confusing, and overall weird, in my opinion.

Magnus: ...so basically, it's like sticking the so called potential couple into a box, sealing it, shoving it into a FedEx truck, and sending it on a ship to Love Island where all the dreams of the potential couple can come true, like making out or—

Samirah: *rolls eyes* Yeah, that's a way to put it.

Magnus: Um, Sam, I think they want to know if we would ship us.

Samirah: *face lights up red* I don't. No.

Magnus: That's a blunt way to say it, Al-Abbas. I don't 'ship' us because, well, Sam's basically that one sister who's always there to protect her brother.

Sam: From being stupid and getting himself into trouble.

Magnus: Ouch, but true. And second reason, she's adorable with Amir. If you think that her blushing now is a lot, you should see how flustered she is with Amir—it's hilarious, I swear.

Sam: *punches Magnus in the gut*

Magnus: OUCH, again.

Sam: Whatever, we don't 'ship' this, if you do, uh, well we respect your opinion.

Messy: Thanks for the question, Phan_is_OTP1234

(Art in media for any chapter is not mine)